Kyler too quiet?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NOOOOO!

It hasn’t been mentioned yet but he showed fire last night on the sidelines. So many times we’ve seen Brady slam his helmet on the bench and scream at coaches or teammate. It was awesome to see.

Might be silly to say but Kyler Murray became a man last night. He refused to let this team lose and Last night I think he galvanised this team. This team now knows they are capable of beating anyone.

Oh, and so much for accuracy issues.

NittanyCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Kyler has always had that in him from his college days.

He’s introverted except when it comes down to winning then he lets out his thoughts.

Another reason he said he was killing his self making that bad throw into a pick he knew he was the lone reason he let the team down

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
NOOOOO!

It hasn’t been mentioned yet but he showed fire last night on the sidelines. So many times we’ve seen Brady slam his helmet on the bench and scream at coaches or teammate. It was awesome to see.

Might be silly to say but Kyler Murray became a man last night. He refused to let this team lose and Last night I think he galvanised this team. This team now knows they are capable of beating anyone.

he’s had 4 game winning drives in his career already this ain’t new

and you gotta earn the right to be acting like that on the sidelines

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Murray is an amazing young qb i love his attitude that drive to get the winning fg was insane!! Got lucky on one pass over the middle a seahawk def almost got it

Murray looked like a midget Russell Wilson last night lol

waterboy

Rookie
Reaction score
NOOOOO!

This X 100!

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When I saw Kyler smile when Hopkins was in single coverage was enough for me.
That's the assassin type stuff that Mahomes has in him... Just has fun and knows it's his game to lose. These are the qualities I was hoping carried over for Kyler and they are slowly emerging. That smirk was the semi equivalent to the Mahomes no looker.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA