Kyler Murray - What the heck?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah. Bring the questions back. Don't care if it is him or injury or Kliff. Last 3-4 games, Kyler regressed. Right now, Kyler is playing below average as QB. As a result the offense is mind numbingly boring and painful.

This is pathetic with all the skill players on the field.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This rams pass rush is no joke. Should be able to run the ball better than this against lineman trying to get up field

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The game plan is poorly constructed AGAIN!!

Thats more the problem than anything else. Not much you can do as a qb when you drop back and Aaron Donald is in your face half of the time.

And we are not getting hope involved enough

Why isnt Hopkins running routes in the middle/underneath ????

He is a yards after catch monster, give him the chance to create those over aggressive rushers.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kliff can be twice as better. But Murray right now has a 25% completion rate at the Half! This is terrible and half the blame is Murray's.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
One completion until the final drive of the half. One broken play completion. Our game plan is pray they screw up and hope for a penalty for field positioning. This idiot head coach has no game plan beyond a hope and a miracle today.

Look at how we handled the Rams last drive. First down run--NO TIMEOUT. Okay, we're going to let the clock run out. But no, after second down, TIMEOUT! How much more time would we have had on the next drive if our idiot coach manages the clock better?

Then, what's the genius play clock to start the drive with no timeouts? A run. Brilliant, just freaking brilliant.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Every offense has an outlet. Last time you saw Murray find one? It is first read and bail right now.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I notice that Kliff does not move Hopkins around at all.

He keeps him on the left side of the field.

At least motion him and move him in the slot and find ways to get Kyler comfortable throwing to him consistently with Ramsey draped over him.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's gone from MVP to MEH in a flash. Hasn't been the same since his shoulder was hurt on the sack against Seattle.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He's gone from MVP to MEH in a flash. Hasn't been the same since his shoulder was hurt on the sack against Seattle.
May be may be not.

Lack of throws on progression is a major major concern.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And it continues to unravel with a fumble. A Bills miracle away from Cardinals looking at a 5 games loss with the superstar QB.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What can the Cardinals even do at this point? They have all their star players on the field (minus Fitz who is complimentary anyway) and if this is how Murray is doing why will 2021 be different?

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So What next for Murray? How many years do we wait to see progress as a passer. The division was there for the taking and Murray said nah by taking not one but two steps back.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
NFL DCs have him figured out. Blitz him up the middle and have the ends rush outside to keep him the pocket.

plus he always scrambles out to the left.
Agreed I have never heard a word about his work ethic. If he's not the first guy in and the last to leave he might not be the guy. That's the only way he's going to get better. Get in the film room young man, it's just not that easy at this level to rely on talent and ability alone.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What can the Cardinals even do at this point? They have all their star players on the field (minus Fitz who is complimentary anyway) and if this is how Murray is doing why will 2021 be different?
Let’s be fair, other than hop there aren’t any other “stars” on the cardinals offense.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Let’s be fair, other than hop there aren’t any other “stars” on the cardinals offense.

They have their #1 QB, #1 WR, #1 LT, #1 Center, #1 RB on the field. This product is not going to improve in 2021 even if they add a #2 WR.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson