Kyler Murray (Possibly assaulted)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So just talked to a buddy who is still on the job. He said one of his guys called him and said that a Raider fan ran on to the field and slapped Kyler. Now granted this is 3rd hand but wtf? You would think there is gonna end up being some video if legit. His officer told him he can’t meet him because he’s gonna be late with the paperwork and Murray was filling out a voluntary and pressing charges…. SMH

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So just talked to a buddy who is still on the job. He said one of his guys called him and said that a Raider fan ran on to the field and slapped Kyler. Now granted this is 3rd hand but wtf? You would think there is gonna end up being some video if legit. His officer told him he can’t meet him because he’s gonna be late with the paperwork and Murray was filling out a voluntary and pressing charges…. SMH

It's in the game thread on like page 80

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There's a video of a raiders fan in the stands smacking Kyler in the face as Kyler runs up to the fans that's been getting attention on social media. I can't tell if its intentional from the video I saw. I'm 50/50 on if it was just a drunk fan trying to smack his pads and missing. The fan just had a straight arm and just brought it down, hitting Kyler's face.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a video of a raiders fan in the stands smacking Kyler in the face as Kyler runs up to the fans that's been getting attention on social media. I can't tell if its intentional from the video I saw. I'm 50/50 on if it was just a drunk fan trying to smack his pads and missing. The fan just had a straight arm and just brought it down, hitting Kyler's face.
He probably aimed for a tall mans chest

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The6

All Star
Reaction score
Was it during the celebration at the end of the game or is there another incident?
That's it. The guy who hit him never played a sport in his life

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Was it during the celebration at the end of the game or is there another incident?
in slow mo, he rakes his face top to bottom at about 29 seconds, then when murray comes back to confront him he pops out again and slaps him at about 33 seconds

If anyone wonders how...
pop the link there, download, then open in a video player you can slow mo

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Best I can tell. I don't know if Murray knew who it was, seems like he was pointing elsewhere.

The guy in initial windup

You must be registered for see images attach

Beginning rake 1 and follow through 2

2nd hit/side-slap windup

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It happens at the 29 second mark of this video.

...dave

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Personally I think he needs to just let it go. This team & Kyler have been thru enough this season up to this point. It was a minor slap where he probably shouldn’t have went into the Black Hole with those fans on the road. The way he went up to the first guy seems like he clearly was a friend or someone he knew possibly? Glad nothing serious happened

Let it go bro. Just my 2 cents

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Where was you Shane? I expect you to be diving in front of him and taking the hit

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Best I can tell. I don't know if Murray knew who it was, seems like he was pointing elsewhere.

The guy in initial windup

Beginning rake 1 and follow through 2

2nd hit/side-slap windup

if you look closely, you can see Roger McDowell in the background.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
The league should suspend the fan from attending until 2023 (I’d be ok with a 3 yr suspension). That ish is unacceptable. I don’t care how much you’ve had to drink/how emotional of a fan you are. The gladiators are on the grass- the monkeys in the stands aren’t gladiators.

I dropped my season tix in 2012- I have slowly attended less and less. Part of this is personal/my PTSI (it’s an injury I sustained over time and events, not a condition I was born with) symptoms tend to flair in large crowds, and being subject to drunk badace idiots (LBH, the stadium is packed full of them) seems to have a synergistic effect on my emotions.

When I hit pay dirt I’ll go club level, but I just can’t afford it right now. I was actually invited to attend yesterday’s game in Mr. Davis’s suite but had to decline because I’m out of the country.

If I was kyler I’d be pissed. I highly doubt mr quarter billionaire is trying to collect money from this clown, but dude should be punished IMO.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Personally I think he needs to just let it go. This team & Kyler have been thru enough this season up to this point. It was a minor slap where he probably shouldn’t have went into the Black Hole with those fans on the road. The way he went up to the first guy seems like he clearly was a friend or someone he knew possibly? Glad nothing serious happened

Let it go bro. Just my 2 cents
I would not let it go, because it seems we are living in a society now where most people feel there are no consequences for their absurd behavior

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose