Kyler Murray is named OROY

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I should still be filed in the same group with them, if we're drawing lines in the sand. I'm very happy for our QB to get this award, but I don't think he's as incredible as some do.

I'm more than happy to continue to take the punches, because I don't think this staff is going to make him a winner. Let's not turn this into a Kyler negativity thread though, can't we just celebrate this individual accolade?

Some of the KM fanboys just can`t help themselves.I said good for KM.I also said Lamar Jackson won MVP and now I will mention Bosa won DROY.Of course not marching in lockstep with the fanboys can get you banned here nowdays so ………….that's it for now.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Lol. Yes. He must be the best in the league to be proud of him. Those years Payton Manning won mvp, Brady was mediocre.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Funny thing is that Lamar Jackson won over a very very good Russell Wilson.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of the KM fanboys just can`t help themselves.I said good for KM.I also said Lamar Jackson won MVP and now I will mention Bosa won DROY.Of course not marching in lockstep with the fanboys can get you banned here nowdays so ………….that's it for now.
I'm so disappointed that Murray didn't win dpoy

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny thing is that Lamar Jackson won over a very very good Russell Wilson.
Lamar Jackson was clearly better than him this year though.

Has Russell Wilson even won an mvp? Every team would take him 100 times right now but you're comment to winning oroy is, he's not mvp but then you bring up Wilson in your next post. The haterade is strong and it's all for spite.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
:biglaugh:

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Nice to see Michael Bidwill and KK sitting right behind him cheering him on alongside his family. And if that is his girlfriend who got up next to his father to cheer him, he gets incredible respect from me for keeping his personal life out of the picture. Scottsdale 11 quality. And you never see him out partying. Seems like a kid with a good head on his shoulders

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Nice to see Michael Bidwill and KK sitting right behind him cheering him on alongside his family. And if that is his girlfriend who got up next to his father to cheer him, he gets incredible respect from me for keeping his personal life out of the picture. Scottsdale 11 quality. And you never see him out partying. Seems like a kid with a good head on his shoulders
classy! happy for him and the org

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Now he’s no good because he hasn’t won MVP. If he wins MVP then he’s no good because he didn’t win in the playoffs. If he wins in the playoffs, then he’s no good because he didn’t go to the Super Bowl. If he does go to the Super Bowl then he’s no good because he didn’t win it. If he does win it then it was because of the defense, the receivers, the coaching, o-line, the opponent was weak and blew the field goal, etc. also he didn’t win SUPERBOWL MVP!! He just coasted because of surrounding talent! Then if he wins Super Bowl MVP, then he’s not going into the HOF because he just had one good year. He can’t carry his team like the greats. He’ll run to baseball.

Goalpost after goalpost after mf goalpost

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
classy! happy for him and the org

Ironically, I was worried about his father interfering in his career because of the rumblings of him being too involved with his football vs baseball decision. Amazing that I haven’t seen his father or mother since the draft last year. Impressed by that. The only thing I know about Kyler Murray’s personal life is that he apparently shows up and suits up ready to play. I like that.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Ironically, I was worried about his father interfering in his career because of the rumblings of him being too involved with his football vs baseball decision. Amazing that I haven’t seen his father or mother since the draft last year. Impressed by that. The only thing I know about Kyler Murray’s personal life is that he apparently shows up and suits up ready to play. I like that.

You mean the absolutely made up crap that was spewed here by the Murray Derangement crowd?

95% of their concerns were literally manufactured because of their inability to cope with the fact that Josh Rosen was hot garbage and the Cardinals needed to move on swiftly.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I should still be filed in the same group with them, if we're drawing lines in the sand. I'm very happy for our QB to get this award, but I don't think he's as incredible as some do.

I'm more than happy to continue to take the punches, because I don't think this staff is going to make him a winner. Let's not turn this into a Kyler negativity thread though, can't we just celebrate this individual accolade?

:)
You must be registered for see images attach

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Lamar Jackson was clearly better than him this year though.

Has Russell Wilson even won an mvp? Every team would take him 100 times right now but you're comment to winning oroy is, he's not mvp but then you bring up Wilson in your next post. The haterade is strong and it's all for spite.

Wrong .Not hate.Just want to see more .Not buying the hype now .Maybe later if KM continued improvement happens and more wins happen.So you can stop trying to turn my posts into hate.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Lol at the Murray fan boys getting on here being all proud like THEY accomplished something. While me, Shane, and BW get called out for having reservations about drafting him. Great job guys. YOU had a great year.

BTW, I happy for KM wining the award. He had a promising 1st year. I've always said I hope he turns out great.

But keep in mind, Vince Young and RG III both won OROY too. Baker Mayfield went from league MVP talk to questions about his future in the league. I'm not saying I hope/think Murray turns out like them but let's see if he continues to develop and not take a step back.

And to save Dvontel and Krang time, even though it has nothing to do with this, I realize Haskins didn't get a vote.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol at the Murray fan boys getting on here being all proud like THEY accomplished something. While me, Shane, and BW get called out for having reservations about drafting him. Great job guys. YOU had a great year.

BTW, I happy for KM wining the award. He had a promising 1st year. I've always said I hope he turns out great.

But keep in mind, Vince Young and RG III both won OROY too. Baker Mayfield went from league MVP talk to questions about his future in the league. I'm not saying I hope/think Murray turns out like them but let's see if he continues to develop and not take a step back.

And to save Dvontel and Krang time, even though it has nothing to do with this, I realize Haskins didn't get a vote.
I wouldn’t even disrespect you & Shane by putting y’all in the same category as BW.