Kyler Murray And The Use Of Profanity In Press Conferences

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I watched the post-game presser and watched him curse twice. I just watched today’s press conference on YouTube and saw him curse four times. I am far from prim and proper but when you are in a press conference with children potentially watching, you should’t be habitually cursing. Save it for the locker room and field Kyler. You make the ORGANIZATION look bad and undisciplined.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There is our mini Murray magic qb for 7 freaking yrs!!!!

Grow up Murray and show some dang leadership

I do believe Murray can lead cards to the poffs btw this or next few seasons

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Totally agree with the OP. Kyler needs an image coach. The basic etiquette that other players seem to have is missing. Talk one way on the field or in the locker room, but be professional at a press conference. Who does he think he is...Cam Newton?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It's football, about the most brutal sport on the planet. If one feels that way, kids should not even watch the actual game which is far worse. I have no problem with him throwing out a few curse words, he had more control than I had watching the game. Matter of fact, I would like to see that same passion and some cuss words for some guys on the field from him when they neglect their responsibilities before sitting on the bench going over the last possession with a coach

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Didn’t hear anyone say anything when Bruce cursed like a sailor matter fact people laughed and loved it

BA didn’t say it with a smirk on his face. Kyler Murray looked like a complete punk in his interviews. Smug and using words that would get me strikes from this message board. Kyler Murray had a chance to play against someone whom he considers a ”peer” this weekend (Patrick Mahomes) and was made to look foolish. I wish that he would have taken this humiliation to heart

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Ok boomer

Coming from the guy with an avatar with his daughter wearing a Tyrann Matthieu jersey. You have no class and it shows a great deal about YOUR character. Calling me a boomer as a response to a legitimate post

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
If they were, ten to one they were watching it with their i-buds on playing music where every second word would make even Richard Pryor blush

Kyler Murray got a contract that far exceeded what he deserved (in many people’s options) and he things he is a peer of Patrick Mahomes, Tim Brady, Josh Allen and other top QB’s in the league. I don’t see them showing up and behaving like this, let alone after a humiliating loss. Kyler Murray needs to get grounded quickly. He also referred to Hopkins coming back as another mouth to feed. He looked like a fool and he is the face of the franchise. Bidwill needs to talk some sense into him after giving Keim, ”Kliff” and Kyler Murray extensions.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What kid goes out of their way to watch a press conference?

You guys don't understand today's youth. My nieces and nephews... all they seemingly do is eat their oat bran and watch CSPAN and press conferences.

My 14 year old nephew decided to stop donating to PBS after a documentary on Vietnam showed a soldier use the f word. They hate swearing... they ******* hate that ****.

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
I watched the post-game presser and watched him curse twice. I just watched today’s press conference on YouTube and saw him curse four times. I am far from prim and proper but when you are in a press conference with children potentially watching, you should’t be habitually cursing. Save it for the locker room and field Kyler. You make the ORGANIZATION look bad and undisciplined.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A teacher once told me when you curse it shows you have a limited vocabulary.
She was right. Kyler can’t get through once sentence without, umm, obviously and you know.
Be a better Qb. That’s all that matters.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Easy to find that he has a history of this.
Not just press conferences.
His mouth/attitude got him benched in college.

Report: Texas A&M's Kyler Murray benched vs. Ole Miss for cursing at coach​

https://www.thescore.com/ncaaf/news/863602

Kyle Allen could've thrown 10 interceptions against Ole Miss, and Kyler Murray still wasn't going to play.

That's because, in last week's loss to Alabama, the freshman quarterback cursed at offensive coordinator Jake Spavital after he was yanked for throwing an interception, according to CBS Houston's John Lopez.

Murray reportedly wasn't allowed to take snaps with the first team all week, and even though he knew he wasn't going to play, coaches told him to travel with the team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose