Kolb: I'm here to win a Super Bowl.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I thought Doug Marrone was supposed to be a genius?!?

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Heard him on Sirius this morning: they were asking about his obvious health issues and he went on about his detached ribs and how Powell ran the wrong play and it isn't his fault and blah blah and blah.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
His superbowl is getting to game 7 uninjured.

Get there, and then he can talk.

I wish him luck, but it reminds me of the little scrawny kid in school who would talk crap to the big guy and then get his butt pummeled because of his mouth.

Heard him on Sirius this morning: they were asking about his obvious health issues and he went on about his detached ribs and how Powell ran the wrong play and it isn't his fault and blah blah and blah.

For the life of me I can't see how if your ribs detached like that, and didn't heal 'right', then how in the hell is he not more susceptible to it happening again and probably easier then last time?

It's cartilage, not bone. It doesn't 'heal stronger' then before.

I seriously think that he might be more injury prone for in Buffalo then here. Now a single pop warner hit could give him a concussion or detach his ribs, or both.

Good luck Kolb

Last edited:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Nice. Real nice guys.

Way to edit what Kolb said.

He said he is here to win a Superbowl......on Madden the next time he is laid up for 10 weeks.

Arizona_Steve

Veteran
Reaction score
He may win a Superbowl. Or at least get a ring. Holding a clipboard behind the real starting quarterback.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
We should have traded Kolb to Buffalo for Fitzpatrick last season. At least we would have had a mediocre QB who played most of the games.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
lol, lotta Kolb bashing in here. Yes, he's fragile and likely wont last the entire season. But in saying he wants to win a SB, well duh. Isn't that what every player is trying to do?

Fitz Rulz

Registered
Reaction score
I had to check the date of the first post. I thought he said that when he joined us 2 yrs ago.
but now ... I really laugh

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm pulling for Kolb, I think he gave what he had to give. I hope it works out for him

+1

After seeing what Whiz does to QB's, he may actually be *better* than what we have seen...best of luck to him and his health.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I'm pulling for Kolb, I think he gave what he had to give. I hope it works out for him

No doubt.

The one thing I won't question about the guy is his ability to pick himself and bravely go back out and try to win games for his team.

But, that remarks, tho I understand why he said it, is ridiculous.

I pulled for John Skelton, but that doesn't help him be a better QB.

If Kolb has some success and healthy I would be happy for the guy.

But, I am definitely going to childishly joke on him tho.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
His injuries were not his fault he couldn't prevent them. But he had a very bad run here. He only looked good in a couple of games.

But there was something very wrong last year. There is no way every QB on the roster was THAT horrible. That had to be bad coaching also.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard