Kliff said "this is not our standard."

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We have not developed a standard, Kliff. BB in New ENgland has developed a standard, the Steelers have developed a standard, we have not.

If our standard is to come out and play uninspired, unmotivated football, then a regime change is needed. Every single talking head noticed that Detroit and Carolina came out and looked hungry and motivated. THIS IS ON THE COACHING STAFF. Yeah, a lack of talent in certain areas too, but we are playing down to our opponents, or maybe we are just a bottom-tier team.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The dink dunk plays when the defense cant stop anyone is a putrid standard
Throwing scren passes the majority of the time when u needs big gain quickly is totally stupid

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The root cause of all offensive woes is Kliff.

He plays the same vs every team. He doesn't scheme to take advantage of weaknesses. He has his scheme and sticks to it.

One dimensional. We waste 1 out of 3 calls on a ******* pass behind the LOS or a jetsweep. And he calls the same plays that haven't worked all game over and over.

The 1st thing he needs to fix is himself.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
We have not developed a standard, Kliff. BB in New ENgland has developed a standard, the Steelers have developed a standard, we have not.

If our standard is to come out and play uninspired, unmotivated football, then a regime change is needed. Every single talking head noticed that Detroit and Carolina came out and looked hungry and motivated. THIS IS ON THE COACHING STAFF. Yeah, a lack of talent in certain areas too, but we are playing down to our opponents, or maybe we are just a bottom-tier team.
Based on the past 20 games this was exactly their standard.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The dink dunk plays when the defense cant stop anyone is a putrid standard
Throwing scren passes the majority of the time when u needs big gain quickly is totally stupid
When they try and throw anything but a screen Kyler throws to the double covered WR And completely misses the wide open WR with nothing but daylight to the end zone.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Wait....ya mean the standard is even lower than today's???

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When they try and throw anything but a screen Kyler throws to the double covered WR And completely misses the wide open WR with nothing but daylight to the end zone.
Yes I know so u think the screen passes are called cause kyler isn't a reliable thrower
At this point, maybe it's true

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
This all traces back to Keim. He was too much of a wimp to fight hard enough for the folks he wanted over the years (Russell Wilson and Sean McVay) so with his job on the line he desperately went fishing for unicorns and chose two unproven cheap knockoff versions in Murray and Kliff.

What happens when you purchase knockoff merchandise?

Your fingers turn green.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score

If this team listens to the local media, they may actually believe they are world beaters.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The root cause of all offensive woes is Kliff.

He plays the same vs every team. He doesn't scheme to take advantage of weaknesses. He has his scheme and sticks to it.

One dimensional. We waste 1 out of 3 calls on a ******* pass behind the LOS or a jetsweep. And he calls the same plays that haven't worked all game over and over.

The 1st thing he needs to fix is himself.
The last two games it seemed like it, althought last week he had some open targets on most plays.

His playcalling is not good yet, many times he doesn't aknowledge the situation you have or the playclock. And the late substitutions are killer.

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kliff, this is YOUR standard.

Yes , to Quote the Big Tuna Parcells , You are what your record says you are ! I'm getting that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that Horizontal Kliff is not our answer at the Head Coach / play caller position , 2 and 2 is making me think of Jeff 8 and 8 Fisher . I wonder how much it would cost to buy out Riley's contract at Oklahoma ? Hey , I can dream !

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I place this loss squarely on the shoulders of the coaches...Completely unprepared Today. And to think this was the performance AFTER an embarrassing loss...This team has no heart. Time to temper expectations for this season. Why should any of us feel confident they can even beat the Jets next week?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals "standard" moves Monday morning.

Release a player of no consequence.
Throw a bone to Gambo and Calvisi for cover on radio.
Announce how pissed coaches and players are.

"The Standard"

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yes. The coaches were not able to make adjustments etc. But, where is the veteran leadership lighting a fire under their teammates butts?This team as a whole played with no heart.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I guess KK2 and K1 realize they're not in college anymore. Opponents have schemed around Kyler for the past 2 weeks and they're still trying to run the same plays that no longer work :shrug:

Didn't think this team would miss Budda Baker so much. Thank goodness they pulled #35 off the field in the 2nd half.

I thought this team might go 8-8 but it's looking worse than that.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals "standard" moves Monday morning.

Release a player of no consequence.
Throw a bone to Gambo and Calvisi for cover on radio.
Announce how pissed coaches and players are.

"The Standard"

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I laughed