dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. Thats what i said.
Coach unemployment.
That is what you said, my mistake.

I was getting tripped up with the fact that you said someone might pay Kliff more than he is making now... haha

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Curious if this helps or hurts the Bryce Young to Houston talk.

Kliff is familiar working with a smaller QB or maybe he's ready for a more built QB like Stroud or Lewis

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Curious if this helps or hurts the Bryce Young to Houston talk.

Kliff is familiar working with a smaller QB or maybe he's ready for a more built QB like Stroud or Lewis
Is Mahomes considered smaller, compared to other QBs?

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
The play calls can be questioned. The other two issues are HC issues he won't deal with as an OC.

This was a very bad season. But the offense did, undeniably, have hot stretches were it looked good in the previous three. He will be an OC and probably will be for a long time. That's just my feeling of course.

When he does come back to face us as the OC for the other team we will probably get 40 hung on us.

Well, if he gets the Texans job, he will soon have the chance to put 40 on us. Cardinals play at Texans some point next season.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Ryans: "So on first and 15 after we've taken a delay of game penalty, we line up in shotgun and the QB throws to WR4 3 yards behind the LOS and 2 yards from the sideline where there are also 3 defenders converging to stop the play for a loss?"

Clownsbury:"Exactly."

Ryans: "Dammit, you're hired!"
Agreed, that play sucked for us and was called too many times. It only works if you have real blockers, not mini men. The opposing team killed us with it.

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was wondering. Did any players or staff speak in support of KK before he was fired?

I know Buddha spoke highly of VJ but I don’t remember anyone backing up KK vocally.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I was wondering. Did any players or staff speak in support of KK before he was fired?

I know Buddha spoke highly of VJ but I don’t remember anyone backing up KK vocally.
I know Hollywood did…said he wished Kliff got one more chance with a healthy team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA