Kingsbury calls McVay 2 hours before the game for field passes for an IG Model

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'd do the same thing. I don't see any harm in this at all.

I think the fact that 2 hours before a game, his mind is more occupied with getting field passes for some side piece versus worrying about the game is a bit concerning to me. Not to mention, this is the opposing coach he is reaching out to. I'm sure McVay was thinking we got this in the bag since this first year coach has other things on his mind.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I think the fact that 2 hours before a game, his mind is more occupied with getting field passes for some side piece versus worrying about the game is a bit concerning to me. Not to mention, this is the opposing coach he is reaching out to. I'm sure McVay was thinking we got this in the bag since this first year coach has other things on his mind.

THIS. Now if, as someone insinuated, this wasn't so close to game time, no biggie. But 2 hours before, and your head has to be in the game.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
listening to the podcast, apparently Kliff and McVay are good friends and have been for a while. When Texas Tech fired Kliff, McVay immediately reached out to him, seeing if he wanted a job with the Rams.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can tell you from personal experience that ****** can bring a good man down

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Listened to the pod last night while mowing the grass. Great job to Kliff and Sean. they are both hitting above their weight in the relationship department.

It was a fun convo to listen to also. everyone should check it out.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

It was a few days before. Not two hours before.

I can tell you from personal experience that ****** can bring a good man down

:grabs:

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
THIS. Now if, as someone insinuated, this wasn't so close to game time, no biggie. But 2 hours before, and your head has to be in the game.
im not sure where McAfee got the "2 hours" part

from the podcast, McVay said it was around the time he finished game planning -- so Wednesday maybe?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave