Kings vs Suns SL Game Thread 7/7/18

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Seriously though. We need someone to facilitate. Harrison and Okobo can't pass for crap

Okobo has only been in the game for 2 minutes but the Suns do need passing.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
don't understand how everybody here watched that first game and now the beginning of this one not one negative thing about Ayton. I think we drafted the Marquis Chriss of centers without the god-awful body language with the #1 pick.
Body language?! I seriously cannot think of one moment when he seemed mopey besides when he was annoyed with himself for clanking 2 free throws.

Edit: Misread your post, my bad.

Last edited:

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Jackson is forcing it so much right now.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think he turns out to be better than JJ. 3 and D are where its at in the nba today
I think JJ is more skilled but plays out of control often. Bridges clearly knows his strengths and doesn't do wild full court drives or force shots, areas JJ needs to tone down.

I think if JJ had 3 years under Jay Wright he'd probably be a much better player than where he is now. People are raving about Igor's player development skills so I remain optimistic he can make a star of Jackson.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Warren, Chriss and Canaan are here watching the game. I'd like fot the Suns to add Canaan if they can find room.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I'd be surprised if Harrison ends up with the 3rd PG spot. I think Canaan will end up taking it from him in training camp. Harrison may be kept on a Two-Way deal at that point. We have King on one of those contracts right now, leaving the 2nd open.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Ayton talking to Corliss.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bender should be knocking this down by now

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if Harrison ends up with the 3rd PG spot. I think Canaan will end up taking it from him in training camp. Harrison may be kept on a Two-Way deal at that point. We have King on one of those contracts right now, leaving the 2nd open.

This would be my hope as well about Canaan although the Suns really like Harrison's defense. However, somebody needs to pass the ball and Okobo is a rookie.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Bender is just awful. Has shown no signs of significant improvement and clearly is not going to be an NBA player in the very near future.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Okobo with 2 nice passes. I especially like that long low bounce pass.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't get how Bender can play so hard nosed on D and be such a clown on O.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I was referring to yesterdays game with him. These dudes are guards its inexcusable how many times they have missed Ayton wide open down low.

I can forgive Okobo since he is still learning the game. I'm not happy with Harrison's passing.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If only Bender had Peter's hustle and BB-IQ or Peter's had Bender's athletic ability and size. They could be a great player if we could somehow combine their skills together. I think Peter's is too short and slow to be an NBA player but he'll probably play on a lot of 10 day deals throughout his career if he doesn't go to Europe. He could very well lead the G-League in some categories if he stayed. He'll be one of those guys you see as a G-League All-Star every year but is never capable of doing the same things at the next level.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Clooney, Cooney, Blooey... whoever #45 is, whatever fan contest he won... can we get this guy off the court?

He reminds me of that guy who's on every high school team that can't play worth beans but he's 6'4" and 230 pounds so he plays PF by default.

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score
I can forgive Okobo since he is still learning the game. I'm not happy with Harrison's passing.

Yeah right on cue he made a couple decent ones. He was driving head down a lot yesterday. I wonder if he was told he needs to look for his guys by the coaches. Hes looking to distribute so far in this game. Good sign

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Clooney, Cooney, Blooey... whoever #45 is, whatever fan contest he won... can we get this guy off the court?

He reminds me of that guy who's on every high school team that can't play worth beans but he's 6'4" and 230 pounds so he plays PF by default.
He killed us in summer league last year