Kids and Cards

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Anyone remember the thread on taking small Card fans to the game and what the cutoff is for needing a ticket? I thought it was 2 years. Taking the Lilster to her first game maybe against the Dolts.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Well, I know when someone asked my son how old he was he said, "3, but if I am going to Disneyland, I am 2".

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone remember the thread on taking small Card fans to the game and what the cutoff is for needing a ticket? I thought it was 2 years. Taking the Lilster to her first game maybe against the Dolts.

Here is that thread in a nutshell:

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/i-need-help-92315.html

Sup guys, I don't post much but I'm always lurking about. I have two season tickets but my fiance won't be attending many games this year. I will be selling my extra tickets to friends of mine. One of them asked me about taking his 2 yr old son to one of the games, will he need to buy a ticket for him to enter the stadium as well?

Please get back to me ASAP if anyone happens to know the ins and outs of this.

Thanks
Tony

take them to the ticket booth outside and ask for a lap child ticket to share your seat.

That's how I took my daughter last year.

Thanks for the Info. I'm sure he'll be glad to hear the news.

Here is the official policy:

http://www.azcardinals.com/stadium/a-to-z-guide.html

Children’s Ticket Policy

Children 24 months of age or younger are permitted entry inside University of Phoenix Stadium without a ticket provided they obtain “lap pass” prior to entry. Adults can request a lap pass from stadium staff checking tickets at the entrance gates. The child receiving the lap pass must be present when the pass is issued. There is a limit of one lap pass per adult game ticket.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I just did this for the Falcons game.

2yrs is the cutoff. I had already got a ticket for my daughter, but she's smaller and looks younger so the ticket scanner asked if I wanted a lap pass. Then saw she had a ticket.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard