I Need Help

Tony W

Ride it like u stole it!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Sup guys, I don't post much but I'm always lurking about. I have two season tickets but my fiance won't be attending many games this year. I will be selling my extra tickets to friends of mine. One of them asked me about taking his 2 yr old son to one of the games, will he need to buy a ticket for him to enter the stadium as well?

Please get back to me ASAP if anyone happens to know the ins and outs of this.

Thanks
Tony

OP
OP
Tony W

Tony W

Ride it like u stole it!!!!!!!
Reaction score
So....................15 or so people look at my post and NO one has any insight?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
take them to the ticket booth outside and ask for a lap child ticket to share your seat.

That's how I took my daughter last year.

Faithful

Registered
Reaction score
Sup guys, I don't post much but I'm always lurking about. I have two season tickets but my fiance won't be attending many games this year. I will be selling my extra tickets to friends of mine. One of them asked me about taking his 2 yr old son to one of the games, will he need to buy a ticket for him to enter the stadium as well?

Please get back to me ASAP if anyone happens to know the ins and outs of this.

Thanks
Tony

Tony at SDS we took our 2 yr old neice and we didn't need to buy a ticket for her but had to get some kind of pass so she could get in. I would call the Cards' office at 602-379-0102 to see if that's still the case in our new stadium.

I hope that helps!

GO CARDINALS!

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Children's Ticket Policy
· Children 24 months of age or younger are permitted entry inside University of Phoenix Stadium without a ticket provided they obtain a ticket office-issued "lap pass." Parents can obtain a lap pass at the University of Phoenix Stadium Ticket Office on the day of the game. The child receiving the lap pass must be present when the pass is issued. There is a limit of one lap pass per adult game ticket.

This is from the Stadium guide

http://www.azcardinals.com/stadium/stadium_location.php

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard