Keim, save your job AGAIN and do this!

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This isnt fantasy football. I like Kyler a lot, but Watson is currently on a different level as a real life QB. The elite level. Kyler could get there, then again he might not. This season gave me some doubts. Watson is, without a doubt, already there. And he could get even better. Id gladly pay every dime owed for an elite QB on a non-rookie deal. They're worth every cent of it. Being unwilling to trade Kyler for Watson seems like blind homerism to me.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m sorry and I may be in the minority here but I would trade Kyler for Watson ASAP if it’s an option.

My reasoning is Watson is all in and has a great (assuming here) relationship with Hopkins. Kyler IMO is not fully invested , again IMO. It may be his size or whatever but he just doesn’t seem to have that “win at all costs “ attitude you want the leader of your team to have .
Why it works, Kyler, being a local boy may thrive in Houston and that’s ok. He’s from there and may welcome the opportunity. Watson, would be a better fit in this offense and along with the aforementioned relationship with Watson would thrive . He also has a level of toughness that Kyler lacks.

Nope. I would not do this. Kyler is younger, still on a rookie contract, and IMO has potential to be the better player.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Playtime/pout time is over if we get Watson. Everyone will respect him instantly.

My only concern would be his durability.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Allen had an amazing year but I don't think he is talented enough to be considered a top 5
Watson is great but this year his team was so bad that he put lot of stats when opponents played some soft defenses, plus there wasnt much pressure on him to win games
Murray went 8-8 with just one effective weapon, then bust, old and journeyman
We were in contention till he played at all pro level, but we knew he couldn't keep doing that for a full season in his second year, beside the facts the coach and the mediocre defense didn't help him
People forget too quickly how good he was
No GM in the league would trade Murray right now, just fans can thinking about it
Fans are too fickle, im too

Last edited:

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I dont see it

Defenses playing more lax coverage when you have to constantly play from behind. It allows for yards.

When watching texans games, he does a great avoiding turnovers but the stats only start rolling in during the 2nd half when his team is already behind.

Not that them behind his fault, the defense for the Texans might be the worst in the league

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose