Keim likes Farley “a lot”

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Heard his conference and he mentioned several times how important is players availability
So he won't draft with the first Two picks a player with some medical red flag

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
I like strength up the middle. RB, center, DT, MLB, strong safety. Wins on the road, wins in crappy weather.
But, corners with back problems are cool too.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I still think Farley will be our pick. But, you never know how the first 15 picks play out. If all 3 CB’s & Waddle and/or Smith are gone, we’ll trade down. I don’t see us taking anyone at 16 except one of those 5 players

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I still think Farley will be our pick. But, you never know how the first 15 picks play out. If all 3 CB’s & Waddle and/or Smith are gone, we’ll trade down. I don’t see us taking anyone at 16 except one of those 5 players

We need a partner to be able to trade down. It's not automatic. I think we'd want to trade down in that situation, though.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think of the player that will contribute the most this year. Obviously Keim isn’t to worried about 2022. He’s reaching for the stars in 2021.
I think we will draft a WR or a RB.
Get ready for comments like” Entiene fills a Cardinal need but it’s a little high to be taking him at 16”.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Think of the player that will contribute the most this year. Obviously Keim isn’t to worried about 2022. He’s reaching for the stars in 2021.
I think we will draft a WR or a RB.
Get ready for comments like” Entiene fills a Cardinal need but it’s a little high to be taking him at 16”.

Eh, I don't necessarily disagree or agree. Getting a player that will contribute the most could mean getting a high-impact WR, which would be great. Then again, a WR may chip in 400 yards and 2 TDs v a CB that may not start this year but could be a solid contributor that next year makes the jump to being a long-term CB starter. I'd take the CB in the latter instance, though technically the WR would have more immediate impact.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose