Keanu Rules!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I read today that on the last day of production on the Matrix sequals, Keanu had a truck pull up and drop off a Harley for each one of the stuntmen who worked on the movie, there were 12 of them. 12 stunt men sounds kind of low for such a high action movie so I am assuming that these 12 trained him directly or were his personal stuntmen.

Nice gesture, he didn't have to do that. Harley's are probably right up stuntmen's alley!

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's pretty amazing...maybe he can't act, but she sure seems like a good guy :)

Mike

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chandler Mike
Wow, that's pretty amazing...maybe he can't act, but she sure seems like a good guy :)

Mike

ROTFL - nice to see you finally coming around Mike! :)

Shawn

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Admittedly the guy is no Olivier, but he makes a good action picture (usually). And he gained my respect by not selling out and making Speed 2 - Electric Boogaloo. That has to be the greatest career move of all time. Look what happened to Jason Patric after that movie. Nothing. It is nice to find someone in Hollywood who isn't totally consumed by money. Why is he so popular? I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with his sexual ambuguity.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renz
Admittedly the guy is no Olivier, but he makes a good action picture (usually). And he gained my respect by not selling out and making Speed 2 - Electric Boogaloo. That has to be the greatest career move of all time. Look what happened to Jason Patric after that movie. Nothing. It is nice to find someone in Hollywood who isn't totally consumed by money. Why is he so popular? I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with his sexual ambuguity.

You want an actor who isnt totally consumed by money? One who chooses his roles based on what he wants to do, and not what is market driven? You want a talent that can act circles around Keanu "whoa" Reaves?

Johnny Freakin Depp. That guys my HERO.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by schutd
You want an actor who isnt totally consumed by money? One who chooses his roles based on what he wants to do, and not what is market driven? You want a talent that can act circles around Keanu "whoa" Reaves?

Johnny Freakin Depp. That guys my HERO.

Depp is awesome - I love watching his movies.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
I used to like Depp until he moved to France and now takes every opportunity to bad-mouth the USA! Now just the sight of him makes my blood boil! :mad: