Jurecki Goes Off On ASFN Users?

az643dp

"The Tugboat"
Reaction score
Two things.

First:

The Rod Graves interview is at the following link:

http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?id=1173817&segment=104233

The interview begins at 3hrs 1min and 33sec into the webcast.

Second:

The funniest thing about the webcast happened at 3hrs 45min and 25sec. Mike Jurecki goes off on some folks that emailed him about the stream. I can only assume it was coming from some folks on this board who may have been experiencing problems with the stream. It was hilarious!

Last edited:

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I heard Jurecki's mini-rant. I had no problem listening to the stream.

But I really resent his "get a life!" comment to folks who were frustrated because they were having trouble listening to the interview and had the "gall" to be unaware that MJ and Lewis had nothing to do with the problem and to e-mail KDUS directly.

A far worse scenario would be if there was a streaming problem and no fans cared.

I thought the purpose of of marketing the football team was to attract more and more fans. To drive away fans who took the time to hook up with KDUS on the Internet to follow their team is counterproductive to the team's marketing effort and a downright dumb comment by Jurecki.

Note - If Jurecki ever got off his duff and checked out this board, he'd know that just about all of us at one time or another have repeatedly expressed our gratitude to Jimmy O for giving us access to KDUS

Last edited:

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I say we all email him and let him know how we feel! :D

Last edited:

SunCityCarl

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Let Jurecki freakin rant let "them" call "us" a-holes, the only thing I know is this "little" message board has over 40K posts! And you know the reason why? We want a freakin' winner! (Go Rattlers!) I don't know who emailed MJ about the stream but that person(s) screwed up! I would suggest an apology but F-IT! Dang, you'd think this franchise has more "important" S#$T to deal with. Like get your freakin' rooks into mini & training camp for CRISSAKES!!!

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SweetD
I say we all email him and let him know how we feel!

No, please don't. Jurecki is a nice guy and a hard worker. Anything you guys do as a result of information gatherered here reflects on ASFN and will influence how we are treated.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skkorpion
No, please don't. Jurecki is a nice guy and a hard worker. Anything you guys do as a result of information gatherered here reflects on ASFN and will influence how we are treated.

Sorry forgot to add the :) to the end of the post.

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He sure didn't sound like a good guy on the stream. I sometimes get really tired of his high in mighty attitude.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort