Jupiter’s Legacy

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
About three episodes in . . . so far I’m entertained. Not blown away though. Unfamiliar with the comic upon which it’s based. Like the cast so far. Doesn’t compare to The Boys.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
About three episodes in . . . so far I’m entertained. Not blown away though. Unfamiliar with the comic upon which it’s based. Like the cast so far. Doesn’t compare to The Boys.

I hadn't heard of this:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Looks like it could be interesting.

Reaction score
I'm about 6 episodes in. It gets better but not much. I made it to the part where they get their powers.

Reaction score
This episode was the pinnacle of the series? Ouch, just ouch. The show has been pretty bad with a razor-thin cookie-cutter plot.

One positive I can say is Josh Duhamel looks better older with the long gray hair. ;)

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’m finding I really want to like the show, but haven’t found anything compelling.

their origin story leaves a ton to be desired. Why did all that happen? What was forcing them towards powers? And those six? Or those before them? How did all these other subsuperheroes and super villains get their powers? What am I supposed to care about? I don’t care about any of the characters. The more I think about this series the more disappointed I am.

Reaction score
I’m finding I really want to like the show, but haven’t found anything compelling.

their origin story leaves a ton to be desired. Why did all that happen? What was forcing them towards powers? And those six? Or those before them? How did all these other subsuperheroes and super villains get their powers? What am I supposed to care about? I don’t care about any of the characters. The more I think about this series the more disappointed I am.

My thoughts exactly. I want to like it but I'm more meh. I think the guys on the ship also got some power when you seen the light flash. You could see symbols appearing on the captains face.

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Cancelled by Netflix. Was going to start it tonight but will probably pass after reading that Netflix isn’t picking it up for a second season.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Cancelled by Netflix. Was going to start it tonight but will probably pass after reading that Netflix isn’t picking it up for a second season.
That’s too bad. Wasn’t Cant miss tv but I found it entertaining enough as filler when I didn’t have a lot of other series I was watching. Thought it had potential (even if it wasn’t being realized in season 1).