Josh Jackson Arrested

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am thinking if it's just the misdemeanor, a fine will likely be the result.

This is likely although I bet his attorney wants to get the matter dropped entirely.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is likely although I bet his attorney wants to get the matter dropped entirely.

His lawyer wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't try to get everything dropped. Still, Jackson is a millionaire and somewhat of a celebrity, he'll walk with a fine and maybe community service but the community service wouldn't be what you or I would get, he would likely get credit for holding a basketball camp in Florida.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His lawyer wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't try to get everything dropped. Still, Jackson is a millionaire and somewhat of a celebrity, he'll walk with a fine and maybe community service but the community service wouldn't be what you or I would get, he would likely get credit for holding a basketball camp in Florida.

Maybe this is what they are negotiating about... a fine versus community service but community service wouldn't be difficult if it could be done locally. Players are always doing community stuff anyway,

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Maybe this is what they are negotiating about... a fine versus community service but community service wouldn't be difficult if it could be done locally. Players are always doing community stuff anyway,
But JJ doesn’t always show for public appearances . . . so there’s that.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You've got to be ******** me. Is this the dumbest professional athlete in history? Gotta be up there right?

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I realize that picks in the 4-6 range don't always pay off, but the Suns' recent track record is absolutely terrible. Len, Bender, and Jackson, are you kidding me?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I realize that picks in the 4-6 range don't always pay off, but the Suns' recent track record is absolutely terrible. Len, Bender, and Jackson, are you kidding me?
Yeah it’s a disaster to have so many failed top 8 picks (Len, Bender, Chriss, Jackson). I mean, if even one of those four guys panned out the future of the suns gets exponentially brighter.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This really hurts any trade ideas.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah it’s a disaster to have so many failed top 8 picks (Len, Bender, Chriss, Jackson). I mean, if even one of those four guys panned out the future of the suns gets exponentially brighter.

Len has already showed more promise with the Hawks than he ever showed here. Same goes for Bledsoe with the Bucks. At some point, one has to wonder just how much of this was caused by the inmates-running-the-asylum culture Earl Watson instilled here as head coach...

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Len has already showed more promise with the Hawks than he ever showed here. Same goes for Bledsoe with the Bucks. At some point, one has to wonder just how much of this was caused by the inmates-running-the-asylum culture Earl Watson instilled here as head coach...

You can't blame Earl Watson. There's only been one constant during the past decade.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is terrible. Are we going to be stuck with this guy two more years? Maybe the knicks would take him for cash. They are probably desperate at this point and have a ton of cap space.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
This crosses over into total POS territory. I don’t see how the Suns can bring him back at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did you guys read that whole excerpt - it's worse than the headline. It sounds like the first time he sees this kid, who he told the mother he wanted nothing to do with when it was born, he got the kid very high - high enough the mother had trouble getting the kid to wake up.

He is an much bigger idiot than I thought.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This crosses over into total POS territory. I don’t see how the Suns can bring him back at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's called a guaranteed contract, and no willing trade partners.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Could this not breach his contract? Isn't there some sort of morals clause in all team contracts?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson