Jordan Hicks given permission by team to seek trade

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
With the few opportunities he got he looked faster, quicker and covered much more ground, hicks was opponent rb's and tigh end Santa Claus
I am not a Joseph fan but you must think he’s a total idiot with that snap discrepancy.

QuebecCard

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
:shrug:

Unless you have two raw ILBs. You dont just follow a general guidance when you have an abnormal situation. But, you know, we could keep the guy who is declining and not playing great just because of a green dot?

Spare me the conclusion. I'm not suggesting we keep Hicks but simply that 'D' calls usually go to a LB.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spare me the conclusion. I'm not suggesting we keep Hicks but simply that 'D' calls usually go to a LB.

I simply said a safety can handle D calls and you decided to quote me and say usually MLBs have the green dot which is obvious info. Not sure where you are going with this.

FB94

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think all these comments are funny considering how much we improved against TEs last year.

Hicks didn’t have a great year last year. He had a pretty good season the year prior. I’m no Hicks fan, and I’m excited about Collins. But people that think hicks is trash are off base.

I don’t think he is trash. He seemed to start both seasons off OK, but teams figured him out and was exposed, and frankly just looked slower as year went on. Made some big plays but just as much poor ones

FB94

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think all these comments are funny considering how much we improved against TEs last year.

Hicks didn’t have a great year last year. He had a pretty good season the year prior. I’m no Hicks fan, and I’m excited about Collins. But people that think hicks is trash are off base.

I don’t think he is trash. He seemed to start both seasons off OK, but teams figured him out and was exposed, and frankly just looked slower as year went on. Made some big plays but just as much poor ones

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Relying on two young LBers eh Keim? Good luck

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

DVontel

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I simply said a safety can handle D calls and you decided to quote me and say usually MLBs have the green dot which is obvious info. Not sure where you are going with this.
John Johnson was calling plays for the Rams before his departure.

Proximo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Isn't De'Vondre Campbell still a free agent?

If so why not just resign him to take Hicks place. He was the better player last season IMO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pokinmik