OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know you've seen a multitude of tragedies in your line of work. There's no fixing some of them. All you can do is try to comfort those who suffer as a result.

Happy Thanksgiving, my brother!
Back atcha brother….. Enjoy that fam of yours. We def have a lot to be thankful for….

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I come from a family that made enough for 1000 lifetimes for the children and grandchildren.

My grandfather set up a trust for good causes that will last for 99 years because like JJ he asked 'what the f---- is money for?"
I come from a family that made enough for 1000 lifetimes for the children and grandchildren.

My grandfather set up a trust for good causes that will last for 99 years because like JJ he asked 'what the f---- is money for?"
Well, I didn't want to ask you, Clark, you know, but could you maybe spare a little extra cash?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If/When we make the play offs and JJ Watt returns that's going to be such a huge lift to the team.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I am Nigerian Prince. My family cut me off for supporting Biden. Luckily I own London Bridge. You send me $500,000 and you can have the bridge. Good deal!

Western Union only.
You laugh, but someday we're gonna read an obituary about a rich Nigerian prince who died with all of his money, because he tried giving it away, but nobody would take it.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score