JJ Watt

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watt is a prime example of why you need leaders on a team. We were missing that for too many years after the departure of guys like Calais, Badger etc

Keim has done really well in adding not just vets, but vets that are leaders.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I come from a family that made enough for 1000 lifetimes for the children and grandchildren.

My grandfather set up a trust for good causes that will last for 99 years because like JJ he asked 'what the f---- is money for?"
That’s awesome for your fam! :) :rockon:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I come from a family that made enough for 1000 lifetimes for the children and grandchildren.

My grandfather set up a trust for good causes that will last for 99 years because like JJ he asked 'what the f---- is money for?"

I am Nigerian Prince. My family cut me off for supporting Biden. Luckily I own London Bridge. You send me $500,000 and you can have the bridge. Good deal!

Western Union only.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sports is a respite from the pain and suffering the world presents us with every minute in the blink of an eye.

Then there's people like JJ Watt.
Truth

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
All class… That is all….. Injured or not I’m glad he is apart of this organization now.
You must be registered for see images attach
wow. pure class. People scoff at how much athletes make, but there are a lot of rich people out there that don’t give up a penny to help anyone. This is a great example of why it can be great that athletes earn so much. We have a lot of special, special men on this team.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

What a coincidence! I just did Ancestry.com and the result came back that am I 100% Quebec Card lineage! I look forward to buying you a beer at the next family reunion