Jimmy Butler

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Sure while we're at it, lets sign Kawhi Leonard and trade for LeBron and Davis as well.

OP
OP
ASUCHRIS

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
UMMM, you realize he is a RFA and ownership has already said they will match any offer and are ready to just give him a max deal.

I did not. (Although FWIW, could be a Bledsoe like scare tactic)

Carry on.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I did not. (Although FWIW, could be a Bledsoe like scare tactic)

Carry on.

I think he's pretty much considered the hottest RFA on the market, possibly the hottest FA period. He's not going anywhere.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
OK. A good question would be "Who, in this draft is the closest to a Jimmy Butler?"

Defense, athleticism, offense, shooting.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Justise Winslow is better, much better shooter and ball handler right now, could possibly be a shooting guard in the NBA.

Stanley Johnson right now is a PJ Tucker clone.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Based on NCAA play?
There is really not comparison Winslow is much more advanced player than Stanley Johnson. It is the reason why Winslow is a top 5 pick and Johnson a top 15 pick.

oh I thought you meant that Winslow is a much better player than Butler. Ha, whoops....

hcsilla

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Based on NCAA play?
There is really not comparison Winslow is much more advanced player than Stanley Johnson. It is the reason why Winslow is a top 5 pick and Johnson a top 15 pick.

Just FYI, Winslow is not a much more advanced player than Stanley Johnson. Neither he is a much better shooter or ballhandler.

There are a few spots (not 10) between their projected draft status because Winslow is a better, more fluid athlete and he had an excellent tournament. This difference has nothing (or a very few) to do with their shooting and ball-handling.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Los Angeles Lakers are one of several teams that are expected to be interested in a possible maximum-salary offer sheet for Jimmy Butler in free agency, league sources told RealGM.

Butler will be a restricted free agent this summer after the Chicago Bulls were unable to sign him to an extension. The Bulls can offer Butler an extra season in his contract.

Butler also won the NBA's Most Improved Player award this week.
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/237741/Lakers-Plan-To-Pursue-Jimmy-Butler

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave