Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he'd be a great one year rental.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Honestly haven't paid too much attention to him in the last few years but I liked him in Philly

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Absolutely bring him in --- but I am curious as to why he was released from KC

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Too expensive, unless he's willing to take a big pay cut - highly unlikely as some foolish team will overpay.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Brown who's coming off an ACL and has never proven to be anything more than a "guy" on the field.
You'd be instantly relegating a kid you like to lease a one year rental. I'd rather kick the tires on these 4, I forgot the rookie.

I mean for a veteran minimum and no promises to play? Sure.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'd be instantly relegating a kid you like to lease a one year rental. I'd rather kick the tires on these 4, I forgot the rookie.

with 15 million in cap space and our window slamming shut after this year, why just offer the vet minimum on a one year?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

Maclin would become our #2 WR the minute he took the practice field, or at the latest, Week 1. This is not a knock on the other guys, but Maclin is 29, proven, and would be a great fit in this offense. Plus, he'd play with a QB who doesn't consider a screen pass as an intermediate throw.

pinetopred

Registered
Reaction score
He had a huge drop off in production last year don't know if he was hurt. I don't think he is that much better then John Brown when both are healthy, so I don't see paying him the kind of money a WR starved team will be willing to pay

ThunderCard

Reaction score
I really like Maclin. If they had a QB that could throw down the field he would be a top WR in this league. At 29 he would be a great addition for 3-4 million range

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
he was cut because KC tweeked their offense to more short and medium routes and a deep threat is basically useless in their offense.... he is still capable of 100 catches and 1200 yards...Macklin would be a nice fit for our offense....SK should call him and offer him $5m...with an additional $2m if he plays every game of the season

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
BA likes the current receiver corp. Calls it best he ever coached. Cards are not going to be interested in Maclin. He will sign elsewhere.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
BA likes the current receiver corp. Calls it best he ever coached. Cards are not going to be interested in Maclin. He will sign elsewhere.
Not for nothing but BA blows smoke out his *** alot. Maybe he means what he said about his receiving corp but what is he supposed to say "Aside from Larry, the jury is out".....that's not true!!!! :sarcasm:

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Sorry to say, but if we can't win the SB with this team of guys, then we just don't have it in us. Cardinal teams just don't get any better than this and I sincerely doubt ever will. We have the coach, the D, and the great offensive weapons. It just doesn't get any better for anyone ever. Only thing lacking is possibly the confidence, which comes with having done it previously, to go all the way.

Reaction score
Not for nothing but BA blows smoke out his *** alot. Maybe he means what he said about his receiving corp but what is he supposed to say "Aside from Larry, the jury is out".....that's not true!!!! :sarcasm:

Fitzgerald has said the same thing about the receivers they have.