January 2013; can you feel the DARKSIDE?

Can you feel the power of the DARKSIDE?

• Nope, MB is going to be succesfull; 3 yr's to the SB

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Darth Vadar is my Daddy.

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Things may change, but looking at where we are, being a Cardinal fan is going to be a seriously humbling experience for a long time.

Normally an opptomist, I can see no hope for a competative team for serveral years.

I think I am finally done with season tickets; some other sucker can fill the stadium we built for the bidwills; just like MB held RG and KW "accountable", I hold MB "accountable" as well.

Not switching teams, just not pouring any more of my money and time into a poor product run by a bunch of 1st-timers-wanna-be's-but-aren'ts.

How you feeling? Can you feel the power of the DARKSIDE?

Last edited:

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Things may change, but looking at where we are, being a Cardinal fan is going to be a seriously humbling experience for a long time.

Normally an opptomist, I can see no hope for a competative team for serveral years.

I think I am finally done with season tickets; some other sucker can fill the stadium we built for the bidwills; just like MB held RG and KW "accountable", I hold MB "accountable" as well.

Not switching teams, just not pouring any more of my money and time into a poor product run by a bunch of 1st-timers-wanna-be's-but-aren'ts.

How you felling? Can you feel the power of the DARKSIDE?

I am teetering toward the darkside. Will wait to see how the staff fills out and how FA/the draft proceed before recommitting to tix.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm positive. We have a killer defense that will get better and will have a great draft that greatly improves our offense.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be DARKSIDE until this team has an NFL quality QB, RB and LT.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I'm positive. We have a killer defense that will get better and will have a great draft that greatly improves our offense.

Lets see how good that defense is when it's highly possible it losing what might be the greatest DC this franchise has ever known.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think everyone needs to come to terms with the fact the NFCW is the new powerhouse division, the way this team has been run the past three years put this team behind the 8 ball big time and with the way this team needs to be rebuilt, the Cardinals will be rebuilding for at least two to three seasons. Look at the Rams the past decade, that's what the Cardinals are looking at.

Ken Whisenhunt/Rod Graves and to some extent the transition of BB to MB ran this team into the ground.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've sat through 115 degree temps with 3-13 teams rooting for this team.

I'll be back next year doing the same thing.

haveadrink.gif

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Been a fan too long. The Cards will hire a left over HC. All the good young defensive players will become disgruntled as the extensions they signed become out dated. There will not be anyone even resembling an NFL QB in a Cardinal uniform.

So the Cardinals will continue to post 5-11 records for the next decade.

But hey that's nothing new and so we'll just keep rooting for our sort of lovable losers.

:koolaid:

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Been a fan too long. The Cards will hire a left over HC. All the good young defensive players will become disgruntled as the extensions they signed become out dated. There will not be anyone even resembling an NFL QB in a Cardinal uniform.

So the Cardinals will continue to post 5-11 records for the next decade.

But hey that's nothing new and so we'll just keep rooting for our sort of lovable losers.

:koolaid:

5-11 with 'em, 5-11 without 'em!

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Bunch a Sith Lords up in here. If I got all panty-twisted every year they sucked there'd only be 2 years without a rash.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Redheart

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Bunch a Sith Lords up in here. If I got all panty-twisted every year they sucked there'd only be 2 years without a rash.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Maybe.

But when it come$ to forking out money for $eason tickets, it i$ not about being tough (although I am $ure the bidwill'$ would like you to think it i$ about your "fan-hood"), it i$ about not being a $ucker.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson