Jalen Tabor

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
5-star CB just committed to UofA.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/ua/...abor-picks-arizona-wildcats-over-alabama.html

First 2014 5-star player to commit to any of the PAC-12 schools.

Twice RichRod has gone against Saban for a recruit/transfer and twice, he's won (Connor Brewer, QB, being the first).

With the steady stream of quality DBs we've been getting, our secondary is going to be tough to pass on.

Bear Down

:cats:

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
RichRod also got 4-star offensive lineman Jordan Poland to commit. It was looking like he was going to USC.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
RichRod also got 4-star offensive lineman Jordan Poland to commit. It was looking like he was going to USC.

He was verbal to USC. Fleeced two big programs in one day.

Unreal day to be a Wildcat.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
This years Territorial Cup was the high water mark forthe Todd Graham against Arizona era IMO. JUCOs are nice but not the way to build a sustainable program. Dennis Erickson won 10 games once too.

Richrod and the program are exploding right now and going forward. Tabor and Poland is just the start. Enjoy last years win ASU. Cuz that ish is over now....

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
These two a huge "gets" for UA, Poland more in the literal sense. If UA & ASU can keep the kids they have committed in February they can make some major noise next year.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This years Territorial Cup was the high water mark forthe Todd Graham against Arizona era IMO. JUCOs are nice but not the way to build a sustainable program. Dennis Erickson won 10 games once too.

Richrod and the program are exploding right now and going forward. Tabor and Poland is just the start. Enjoy last years win ASU. Cuz that ish is over now....

:thud:

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
He was verbal to USC. Fleeced two big programs in one day.

Unreal day to be a Wildcat.

I would think by now that even a UofA homer would have to admit that those uniforms were fuguly. :D

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
I would think by now that even a UofA homer would have to admit that those uniforms were fuguly. :D

I like the jerseys, but my opinion doesn't matter. What's important is that they have gotten a good reception from recruits, along with the upgraded facilities.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score

Now while I agree that this year may be the high water mark for Graham at ASU at least for the next couple years, I personally don't think either program as currently structured has enough juice to put too much distance between themselves and their rival. For all of the talk in Tempe about Graham and ASU vs Rich Rod the total records are only a couple games different with UofA looking better on paper in '14.

The fact is minute either of these coaches win big they're gone if not sooner. The money nor the local ties just aren't there to keep them around if they really do take the program to the next level.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
Davonte Neal v. 2.0...except I don't see him transferring to UofA after his freshman year.

Ohh well.....on to the next one

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Well, with the loss of Tabor, at least ASU will be able to stay on the field with the Wildcats next year and keep it competitive. :rolleyes:

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Well, with the loss of Tabor, at least ASU will be able to stay on the field with the Wildcats next year and keep it competitive. :rolleyes:
UofA will have a better roster in 2014 than ASU regardless of Tabor. Very rare for a true frosh to start at corner and do well in the Pac-12. Now back to your normal spring hiatus from these boards.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
UofA will have a better roster in 2014 than ASU regardless of Tabor. Very rare for a true frosh to start at corner and do well in the Pac-12. Now back to your normal spring hiatus from these boards.

You must be registered for see images

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Well, you better hope they back up this statement:

Originally Posted by Arizona's Finest View Post

If they don't, I wouldn't expect folks around here to be quiet about it.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score

With 9 starters leaving on defense for ASU, and presumably better QB play for UofA, I expect the talent gap to close in 2014.

Last edited:

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score

Like i give a ish if you clowns keep quiet about it. Go ahead and bring it back up if and when it happens. I maintain your coach went for the band aid that resulted in the last 2 years, ours went for long term program development which will pay off next year and beyond. And I wrote that pre Texas Tech. All your precious pats on the back from the Arizona game went up in smoke once you got depantsed by Stanford at home and to an inferior Texas Tech team. *golf clap*Now with the underatted Bradford defecting early I have no question Arizona will be better in 2014 and beyond.

But if not? Well I got basketball. And you don't. Enjoy life!

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Like i give a ish if you clowns keep quiet about it. Go ahead and bring it back up if and when it happens. I maintain your coach went for the band aid that resulted in the last 2 years, ours went for long term program development which will pay off next year and beyond. And I wrote that pre Texas Tech. All your precious pats on the back from the Arizona game went up in smoke once you got depantsed by Stanford at home and to an inferior Texas Tech team. *golf clap*Now with the underatted Bradford defecting early I have no question Arizona will be better in 2014 and beyond.

But if not? Well I got basketball. And you don't. Enjoy life!

LOL, enjoy basketball season. You sure have a better team there. Football? Not so much. And you totally overstated your case with your first post, which kinda blew up in your face when this recruit jumped ship. Your extreme and venomous posts might make you feel good, but frankly they look a bit silly.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
LOL, enjoy basketball season. You sure have a better team there. Football? Not so much. And you totally overstated your case with your first post, which kinda blew up in your face when this recruit jumped ship. Your extreme and venomous posts might make you feel good, but frankly they look a bit silly.

Im not the guy hanging out in the ASU forum. As Mao said one recruit our not doesnt change the bigger point. Arizona Football didnt win the first two laps. But theyll win the race.

As you can tell I dont care what internet dudes think about me or my opinions. You can avoid them by staying out of this forum or putting me on ignore. Either way doesnt change a thing for me.

And yes I am enjoying basketball season. One of these days ASU might be Number 1 at something because that sure as hell aint football. Pretty sad your claim to fame sport has your alums orgasming over a 10 win season when you lost the two most important games you played and had some help to beat Wisconsin. Im shocked after the bowl loss you didnt add on another 10 years to Telemarketer Todd Graham's contract. Smells like Dennis Erickson to me. You boys and girls were fawning all over him at one point too.

Have some standards ASU and be great at something/anything before running your mouth. You might as well be NAU or GCU in the nations eyes. Barely a blip on the screen and the minute you have a chance to do something (i.e Pac 12 Title game) you choke on your own vomit.

Like I said that was the apex. Enjoy the ride back down Sun Devil mountain.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
Arizona just pulled Naijiel Hale's scholarship for immaturity and questionable loyalty.

Can't blame the team for doing this. Kid was acting like a complete imbecile on twitter. No player, not even a 4-star player, is bigger than the team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard