Jake Plummer's life-altering journey into the queendom of fungi

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Always a fan of mushrooms. At an early age, I was taught how to go out in the woods and pick mushrooms. Guess I did alright because I'm still here so I didn't pick poisonous ones.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Always a fan of mushrooms. At an early age, I was taught how to go out in the woods and pick mushrooms. Guess I did alright because I'm still here so I didn't pick poisonous ones.
Ive always been a fan.
Still remember my first time.
Was at the carny tents at the county fair. I ate a gram...sat there for a while with no results, was rather disappointed.
But then i walked out of the dark, onto the midway...it was glorious. I turned, and there in front of me was the ferris wheel...all lit up in awe inspiring rainbow clarity.... i stood there amid the crowd for thirty minutes just marveling at that wondrous site. It was the most beautiful thing i had ever seen. A true life changing experience for a twelve year old

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Ive always been a fan.
Was at the carny tents at the county fair. I ate a gram...sat there for a while with no results, was rather disappointed.
But then i walked out of the dark, onto the midway...it was glorious. I turned, and there in front of me was the ferris wheel...all lit up in awe inspiring rainbow clarity.... i stood there amid the crowd for thirty minutes just marveling at that wondrous site. It was the most beautiful thing i had ever seen. A true life changing experience for a twelve year old

You must be registered for see images attach

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
Ive always been a fan.
Went camping over the 4th weekend and jammed like 5 or 6 grams in my mouth. Nothing like nature at night.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ll always love this guy.

What a ride that season was at ASU

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Ive always been a fan.

This post really took a twist at the last sentence.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Jake looked like he was shrooming many times on the field

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive always been a fan.
Turns out it was actually 60 seconds

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He was always a fun guy
I remember he use to host a bowling event at kyrene lanes went twice very fun

Hope he successful on business venture:)

Lol I remember when plummer came for first time in gm to replace awful Kent Graham it was magical lol

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember he use to host a bowling event at kyrene lanes went twice very fun

Hope he successful on business venture:)

Lol I remember when plummer came for first time in gm to replace awful Kent Graham it was magical lol
I thought it was a low point that fans cheered Graham getting hurt and carted off the field. I was there. I wanted Jake to play of course but those cheers for an injury were BS.

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
Btw, I emailed Jake's company so I'm interested in seeing what they have. Including the fun stuff, as per my inquiry. May have to make a trip to CO.