It's time mods...

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sorry. I guess it must not show up on my phone? I don't see anything like that.

This is all I see.
You must be registered for see images attach

Yeah it's web and tablet only. Won't appear one phones.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Personally, I think it would be hilarious if we alternated the photos for three guys which currently suck the most to send a message... Isabella would be awesome :)

Reaction score
The Suns have 4 players in the header. I realize that football pads and helmets may take up more space.

There's plenty of room for 4 when viewing on a pc which I always do. You can probably put 6 up there with viewing on a pc.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
The Suns have 4 players in the header. I realize that football pads and helmets may take up more space.

And it is really up to date: Connie Hawkins, Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and finally, Book. :beer:

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I vote Gardeck, Golden, and Edmonds. Three guys who don't complain...they just play ball.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Heck, say what you want but Dj Humphries has earned his right too :raccoon:

I'm not a DJ fan. I didn't like the way he handled the BA situation. I know I'm in the minority on this one...but BA was a straight shooter, for good or bad....but I have not heard players say he was unfair or unreasonable...he told you exactly what he thought you needed to do to improve...and BA gas forgotten more about football than most could ever hope to learn.

IMO DJ got told the hard truth by BA...and instead of stepping up he pouted, and sat his entire rookie year even when the team needed him to fill in because of injury late in the season...he had still not prepared himself to play. Eventually he did turn it around, and has become an NFL starter at LT....but he has taken several opportunities to bash BA and complain about how he was treated. I think he should be thanking BA...because a lot of coaches would have cut, or just ignored a player so dumb, and so lazy as a rookie he earned the name knee deep.

DJ would not be in the league right now without BA. Another coach would have thrown him in a LT as a rookie because of his draft position....and watched him be completely fail...then he becomes a "bust"...and is cut before year 3.

Just my opinion.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I'm not a DJ fan. I didn't like the way he handled the BA situation. I know I'm in the minority on this one...but BA was a straight shooter, for good or bad....but I have not heard players say he was unfair or unreasonable...he told you exactly what he thought you needed to do to improve...and BA gas forgotten more about football than most could ever hope to learn.

IMO DJ got told the hard truth by BA...and instead of stepping up he pouted, and sat his entire rookie year even when the team needed him to fill in because of injury late in the season...he had still not prepared himself to play. Eventually he did turn it around, and has become an NFL starter at LT....but he has taken several opportunities to bash BA and complain about how he was treated. I think he should be thanking BA...because a lot of coaches would have cut, or just ignored a player so dumb, and so lazy as a rookie he earned the name knee deep.

DJ would not be in the league right now without BA. Another coach would have thrown him in a LT as a rookie because of his draft position....and watched him be completely fail...then he becomes a "bust"...and is cut before year 3.

Just my opinion.

Overcoming a bad character flaw is a sign of good character... 'Arians' is not the name on the back of his jersey

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just my opinion.

I'll just disagree and leave it at that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose