It's time mods...

BritCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cool! Can you still add in Fitz? Even if he retires, I want to him to still be on the there for awhile.

I could, I'd probably have to lose one of them (I assume Budda?) as there's not a lot of real estate to work with and I don't think 4 would squeeze in.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I could, I'd probably have to lose one of them (I assume Budda?) as there's not a lot of real estate to work with and I don't think 4 would squeeze in.

The Suns have 4 players in the header. I realize that football pads and helmets may take up more space.

BritCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Suns have 4 players in the header. I realize that football pads and helmets may take up more space.

*Goes to look* So they do. The difference is the smoke in the Cardinals logo that isn't on the Suns. The smoke needs it's own space to fade out on the left or it will just get lopped off and look odd.

You can get rid of the smoke if you want, but personally I kinda like it. It helps tie the image together.

It's also possible you can just make the banners wider. You have a lot of space to play with up there.

gimpy

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wished I knew what you guys are talking about? Where do I see this ASFN headline picture?

gimpy

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Sorry. I guess it must not show up on my phone? I don't see anything like that.

This is all I see.
You must be registered for see images attach

BritCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sorry. I guess it must not show up on my phone? I don't see anything like that.

This is all I see.
You must be registered for see images attach

Yeah it's web and tablet only. Won't appear one phones.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Personally, I think it would be hilarious if we alternated the photos for three guys which currently suck the most to send a message... Isabella would be awesome :)