It’s time to end the Kingsbury Experimemt

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Been saying it for weeks. He lied on his resumé and is in way over his head

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Cardinals have 11 wins if it is not for Zane Gonzales choking. We’d be singing a different tune if Gonzales had been at least competent
That’s not true. We won one of the games that he missed the game winner in. We would’ve tied MIA, which who knows how that would’ve ended, and we left almost 2 minutes on the clock for NE who needed that to get a game winning FG. If my aunt had a......... well you know the rest

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
This is about Kingsbury's limitations and he has historically been a .500 coach and that's probably all he'll ever be.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
His offense has scored points produced yards. He needs a strong DC to succeed. His offense will not do it on it's own. He has a learning curve. But most good teams have a strong DC, we do not.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
From 3 wins to 8 wins in 2 years is not progress? Sure I want to be 16-0 but... I get the KK hate but there has been progress.

By that same logic we should have given Wilkes and Rosen more time to progress.

This roster is WAY more talented than what Wilkes had. Heck, you give Wilkes and Mccoy a rookie KM starting from day 1 instead of Bradford/Rosen and they might have won more that 5 games

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score

This roster is WAY more talented than what Wilkes had. Heck, you give Wilkes and Mccoy a rookie KM starting from day 1 instead of Bradford/Rosen and they might have won more that 5 games
I seriously doubt it, Wilks was the worst hire we ever made. Let's just move on.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You must be a pretzel the way you stretched and twisted that logic...

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You must be a pretzel the way you stretched and twisted that logic...

No I don't think so. With Wilkes, our logic was that we won 3 games, but it was so obvious during the season that it was going nowhere and we needed to change. Even with Bradford, Rosen and an overall much less talented roster.

My point is that we have now sat through 2 seasons of Kliff...and it's just as obvious it's going nowhere. He has a pro bowl QB, the best WR in the nfl, and a more talented roster...and he still can't coach us to a win. We lose games because of our coaching and game management. We haven't won a game because of Kliff in his entire time here.

If we were willing to give Wilkes trash and then bail after a year, we should be willing to bail on Kliff after 2 years of a pretty talented roster.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No I don't think so. With Wilkes, our logic was that we won 3 games, but it was so obvious during the season that it was going nowhere and we needed to change. Even with Bradford, Rosen and an overall much less talented roster.

My point is that we have now sat through 2 seasons of Kliff...and it's just as obvious it's going nowhere. He has a pro bowl QB, the best WR in the nfl, and a more talented roster...and he still can't coach us to a win. We lose games because of our coaching and game management. We haven't won a game because of Kliff in his entire time here.

If we were willing to give Wilkes trash and then bail after a year, we should be willing to bail on Kliff after 2 years of a pretty talented roster.

We still have a shot at the playoffs. How is that going nowhere? Dear lord.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No
watch the game!!!

Yes. Most of us watched the game and some can even see progress from when we had the first overall pick in our team's putrid history. Think about how bad we have been for so long, and we never managed to have the #1 overall pick.

The game made me more angry than I have all year, but that doesn't discount the rest of the year.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could easily have a lock on a playoff spot if not losing to teams we should've beat.
Could still be in the same position if we didn't beat teams we weren't supposed to beat too. (SF Week 1, Seattle, Buffalo)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave