It’s been nice having you Fitz

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
sorry our atrocicious GM put you in this predicament. It’s best to retire now instead of having the likes of Glennon, McCarron, or Bradford who will get hurt by game 2 throwing too you and risking CTE. I won’t be mad at you. We are fast becoming the Suns. Everyone else is bulking teams right before our eyes or have peices in place and we are still fumbling around like we don’t have a clue in the world.

Having missing on Bridgewater, Carr, Wilson, Mahommes, and Watson, there’s no one to blame but but Keim. Keim has left us exposed big time. The worst possible predicament. Never saw a team exposed like this before in recent memory.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
sorry our atrocicious GM put you in this predicament. It’s best to retire now instead of having the likes of Glennon, McCarron, or Bradford who will get hurt by game 2 throwing too you and risking CTE. I won’t be mad at you. We are fast becoming the Suns. Everyone else is bulking teams right before our eyes or have peices in place and we are still fumbling around like we don’t have a clue in the world.

Having missing on Bridgewater, Carr, Wilson, Mahommes, and Watson, there’s no one to blame but but Keim. Keim has left us exposed big time. The worst possible predicament. Never saw a team exposed like this before in recent memory.
Oh my God! Really? Have you not witnessed some of the dreg Fitz has caught passes from, and really well? Fitz will be fine this year, regardless of QB.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Vacard

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Oh my God! Really? Have you not witnessed some of the dreg Fitz has caught passes from, and really well? Fitz will be fine this year, regardless of QB.

He didn’t deserve having the likes of Derrick Anderson and Max moxie Hall throwing to him, and he doesn’t deserve the garbage we’ll sign in FA!! Our team doesn’t deserve that. Keim can redeem himself by getting Foles and Novell, but the latter seems unlikely and you better hope Jackson and Kyle falls to our laps or we’ll be ass out again!!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
He didn’t deserve having the likes of Derrick Anderson and Max moxie Hall throwing to him, and he doesn’t deserve the garbage we’ll sign in FA!! Our team doesn’t deserve that. Keim can redeem himself by getting Foles and Novell, but the latter seems unlikely and you better hope Jackson and Kyle falls to our laps or we’ll be ass out again!!

And that is why Fitzgerald is a Hall of Famer, and a respected athlete.

He doesn't quit, when things do not go his way, or it seems "too hard".

Just saying.

There are so many examples of players "who suck" and they end up being just fine in the end.

Nick Foles sucked, Case Keenum sucked, Tyrod Taylor sucked, Blake Bortles sucked.........all in the playoffs last year, all got paid this offseason.

Will Mike Glennon be the next ? Who knows. Glennon hasn't even signed anything or agreed to anything and this season is already down the pooper?

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

it would be nice to have someone quality throwing to him

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

Nick Foles was nothing last offseason, and yet, here we are looking to get him on the roster.

Nick Foles sucked up until he didn't.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

Jesus Christ, what a drama queen. We aren't any where close to being the Suns.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, what a drama queen. We aren't any where close to being the Suns.

No we are not. The suns have a realistic chance of drafting a once in a lifetime 7'1" monster and completely changing their fortune this offseason.

We have Sam Bradford

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
No we are not. The suns have a realistic chance of drafting a once in a lifetime 7'1" monster and completely changing their fortune this offseason.

We have Sam Bradford

You know the Suns aren't getting the #1 pick just like the Cardinals weren't getting Cousins.