Isabella

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He’ll be cut. A 2nd round draft pick too. Andy Isabella, Keesean Johnson, Hakeem Butler, a retired Larry Fitzgerald, an inconsistent Christian Kirk. I don’t know that the WR room can be fixed next year.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Its so hard to evaluate because of the play caller and offense.

Wouldnt surprise me if Isabella looked competent in a scheme say like McVays

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
We were all so fooled by this wr room at the beginning of the year. Shame on the professionals for being so also.

*SOME* were fooled by the receiving room.

Of course, all of this goes away if we don't poo ourselves on the Isabella pick. That one is simply inexcusable.

Anyone who lobbies for a short, fast, body catcher with small hands and terrible ball skills should be openly ridiculed at this point. Mark my words, there will be another group come draft time, lobbying for another 5'9er who's "explosive."

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

Of course, all of this goes away if we don't **** ourselves on the Isabella pick. That one is simply inexcusable.

Anyone who lobbies for a short, fast, body catcher with small hands and terrible ball skills should be openly ridiculed at this point. Mark my words, there will be another group come draft time, lobbying for another 5'9er who's "explosive."
Exactly. His "best" game came against a real college team that was already up so big that it didn't matter what he did. The pick seems like Kliff spent 20 minutes looking at who had good stats against SEC teams, and ended it there.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Kevin Took Andy to leave the Seahawks Metcalf. Keim gets cute like Kliff and now the Seahawks have Metcalf

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Personally I liked seeing Sherfield get reps over Isabella. I think Sherfield is a much better player who can actually catch with his hands.
This coaching staff should explain the use of the personnel
Gardeck behind kenard and Fitts even when he showed to be more effective
Tallejo getting no snaps after having a great impact against Seattle first game
Sherfield and Keyshawn not involved
Simmons learning from the bench
Hopkins basically just playing wide left
No signing an adequate kicker to compete with Gonzalez
Ward having a great run yesterday then didn't see the field

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

A no name Canadian backup QB with no NFL snaps playing over an experienced vet who's performed decently for us before. In a crucial game.

That decision alone cost us the game. Turned a positive drive and potential points into a pick 6.

Even worse is Streveler is a rushing QB, even in Canada he was basically a wildcat RB. So what does Kliff do? He rushes him 3 times. At least 1 of which was a scramble.

Genius.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A no name Canadian backup QB with no NFL snaps playing over an experienced vet who's performed decently for us before. In a crucial game.

That decision alone cost us the game. Turned a positive drive and potential points into a pick 6.

Even worse is Streveler is a rushing QB, even in Canada he was basically a wildcat RB. So what does Kliff do? He rushes him 3 times. At least 1 of which was a scramble.

Genius.
That was a terrible decision.

Hundley was the better choice.

KK needs to come out and explain why he didn't have him on the active roster.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I would've been excited for the team to give JoJo Ward a shot without a doubt. The kid though small has great hands, fast, is athletic & was a dynamic player in Hawaii’s wide open offense.

But then again I’m kidding myself because Kliff couldn’t find a way to scheme anyone into the gameplan consistently not named Hopkins.

Of course, all of this goes away if we don't **** ourselves on the Isabella pick. That one is simply inexcusable.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Agreed. And you are correct on Ward. Other than special teams he never got another chance after a damn good TD run. What exactly do the coaches see? Baffling.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose