Is there a reason why we don't fire Kliff today?

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Yes, Bidwill owes him 5 years of salary.
He'll get another gig as an NFL position coach or a college HC job which will offset his salary. Unless he decides to sit at home for the next 5 years, collect his salary and take his choice of IG girls. Me, I would want to coach and find a woman I could take home to my MOM. But that's just me.

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
He'll get another gig as an NFL position coach or a college HC job which will offset his salary. Unless he decides to sit at home for the next 5 years, collect his salary and take his choice of IG girls. Me, I would want to coach and find a woman I could take home to my MOM. But that's just me.
He has no chance of getting a NFL coaching job. He may get a college OC job but that is the limit.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m on the Madjack bandwagon after witnessing that in person today! I was furious yelling fire Klownsbury in the stadium repeatedly today as he went for two. I will not attend another game until this clown is sent packing!!!
There are some that thinks it was okay to go for two at that point, “ because we had to do it at some time.” Missing that essentially ended the game. It turned it into a two possession game. Denver no longer had to worry about the cardinals getting the ball after their ensuing possession.
Kliff literally turned a 60 minute game into a 57 minute game. Brilliant.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There are some that thinks it was okay to go for two at that point, “ because we had to do it at some time.” Missing that essentially ended the game. It turned it into a two possession game. Denver no longer had to worry about the cardinals getting the ball after their ensuing possession.
Agree you don’t do this until you have to. Changes everything when you fail. Robert Smith one of the announcers today was trying to make sense of it. Said maybe Kliff saw something or it was a momentum thing but he knew it was dumb.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Good play call. Terrible no call by refs. It happens

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Yep. It was a horrid choice! Horrid

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Offset language may not apply if he's fired...or if he takes a lesser job (OC or College HC).

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Was at Glendale walk through xmas lights with gf so luckily had that to do instead of dreadful cards I didn't even bother watching at restaurant

Embarrassing awful no heart l yea little kliffy needs to get a college job maybe high-school lol relearn gm management

Fun n out but very bummed on cards

I'm always a fan no matter how shiatty