Is Murray a wuss?

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
he was still limping on the sidelines yesterday. these things take 4-8 weeks to heal. I would not expect K1 to play in chicago, nor would I D Hop

They are saving it all for the Rams showdown, thats my gut feeling.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
I remember when Greatest show Rams wrs started going down before hits in the late 90s. The Rams rested players at times in 99 and won it all. It's a speed game teams are heavily vested in. Murray is not a wuss. The Cards won and allowed themselves to confidently rest a few players. They earned it. It's called playing good football, having a good team.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If you ever believed it was Kylers decision you’re crazy! Teams have medical teams for a reason and being that the Cards had or have been tied with best record I no the league it would be STUPID to rush him out there and possibly get injured worse or prolong this injury when you have a backup that you can still win with! No one calling out Dhop for missing more time than Kyler right? Because injuries are just that it’s not a player choosing to not play that’s ludicrous.
Just heard on the radio he was not medically cleared by Dr. Maybe "Kylers decision " was a smoke screen.
I do find it interesting we dont get the same kinda energy when more information comes out.

Paso Fino

Veteran
Reaction score
Kyler's way of playing is similar to Russell's Wilson's. That is unfortunate because that style of play is not conducive to the longevity you see from players like Rogers and Brady.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kyler's way of playing is similar to Russell's Wilson's. That is unfortunate because that style of play is not conducive to the longevity you see from players like Rogers and Brady.
To be fair Russell only experienced his real first injury this year. He had a 130 passer rating before getting hurt.

Kyler should be fine. Just like with Russell you cant call too many/if any QB designed runs.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
To be fair Russell only experienced his real first injury this year. He had a 130 passer rating before getting hurt.

Kyler should be fine. Just like with Russell you cant call too many/if any QB designed runs.
You have to sub in Colt McCoy for those.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
he was still limping on the sidelines yesterday. these things take 4-8 weeks to heal. I would not expect K1 to play in chicago, nor would I D Hop

If that’s true they’re idiots for the weekly dog and pony show but it’s not surprising how paranoid teams are about everything.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If that’s true they’re idiots for the weekly dog and pony show but it’s not surprising how paranoid teams are about everything.
I'd say its worked 2 out of the 3 weeks. 49ers didnt look prepared for so many short passes. Seahawks obviously didnt watch the 49ers game.

Both teams said the day prior they were expecting Kyler to play. Panthers were the only one who looked like they expected Colt.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
I believe that they were hoping it was progress better than it has, which it hasnt

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Anyone who saw the Cards record and knew they had a week 12 bye could guess a week 13 possible return for K1 and maybe Hopkins. The Cards played well in 2 out of 3 games in his absence. Teams have all the excuses but credit the Cardinals for being better than the opposing teams they beat. SF is decent, Seattle doesn't look great. Games they were supposed to win. The Carolina game the Cards infirmary unit was going to take a loss but they earned that loss.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score

Were you at the game in Seattle, because I watched the whole game on TV and did not notice Kyler limping on the sideline? I saw some footage earlier in the week of him practicing and it didn't look like he was limping at all.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Were you at the game in Seattle, because I watched the whole game on TV and did not notice Kyler limping on the sideline? I saw some footage earlier in the week of him practicing and it didn't look like he was limping at all.
I saw him limping walking back to the sideline on television.

Corbin

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I love the guy but his toughness has to be in question…… dude falls down all the time before he gets hit and now it’s 3 weeks for a minor injury?
Yes very much! Hes about the money, prove me wrong!

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The play tonight when he went down without being touched was it for me …. He plays scared
Every time I said Kyler is soft, I was told he would turn things up when the games really mattered

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson