Interesting phone call

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I just got a call from the AZ Cardinals. They were trying to sell me season tickets. Told them since I live in SC it's just too long a trip each time. They apparently got my name and number from me purchasing tickets to the Giant game last December. I guess I wonder if they are losing that many season ticket holders that they are looking for buyers?

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I just got a call from the AZ Cardinals. They were trying to sell me season tickets. Told them since I live in SC it's just too long a trip each time. They apparently got my name and number from me purchasing tickets to the Giant game last December. I guess I wonder if they are losing that many season ticket holders that they are looking for buyers?
All the more reason Keim needs to nail this offseason to generate excitement with the fan base.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
I think MB is realizing that he and the team need to reach out to the fans more, which is why he is promoting this new Facebook series in order to, as he said this morning on Doug and Wolf, "give the fans more insider perspective on the decision making process and to make what we do more transparent." No question that MB has an elaborate marketing agenda in mind.

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Might be a phone scam. Checking your location it would be more logical to assume you to be a Giants fan willing to travel to Phoenix to see your team than a Cards fan ready to buy season tickets and travel across the country eight times a year.

Give the Cards ticket office a call and see if they are soliciting for season ticket purchases---that's doesn't seem like a likely scenario with even lousy teams not having any trouble selling tickets (Cards have sold out for years in the Toaster in the Desert).

OP
OP
cardpa

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Might be a phone scam. Checking your location it would be more logical to assume you to be a Giants fan willing to travel to Phoenix to see your team than a Cards fan ready to buy season tickets and travel across the country eight times a year.

Give the Cards ticket office a call and see if they are soliciting for season ticket purchases---that's doesn't seem like a likely scenario with even lousy teams not having any trouble selling tickets (Cards have sold out for years in the Toaster in the Desert).

He simply asked how are experience was at the game and if we had a good time. When I told him I live in SC he agreed that season tickets were not for me. He then thanked me for attending a game and hoped we could make another game in the future said good-bye.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Season ticket holders are dropping off in bunches.
Not shocked they're calling....shoot they should be begging.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a friend that gets called by the Coyotes regularly just because he attended a game. I think it's pretty common.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I got asked last week if we were renewing and I got the pricing on the club. There will be seats available, I am just not sure how many.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Tickets are going to have to be in the lower bowl at a decent price for me to renew, and even then it’s iffy.

But that’s more influenced by the amount of time the travel takes up for me to get there. I’m only now getting my energy back from all that travel.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
It's completely common when you aren't sold out.

It's very common, I think it is well know that we travel to games every year, so because of that I have been called by the Rams, Redskins, Bengals, and the browns (probably more that I can't remember) to see if I was interested in season tickets. I have also been called by the cards, and they still refer to me as a former season ticket holder. I have came close on two different occasions to buying them. I am considering a move back home and then it would be a no brainer. I just can't imagine what my house would look like after having Bucky, CBUS, and ST Louis John all in the same weekend.

:sarcasm:

Wife's a great housekeeper....:biglaugh:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tickets are going to have to be in the lower bowl at a decent price for me to renew, and even then it’s iffy.

But that’s more influenced by the amount of time the travel takes up for me to get there. I’m only now getting my energy back from all that travel.

Yep the westside is awful

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been called too. Pretty sure it's routine. They're sales people, that's what they do... try to sell tix.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I get calls from USC monthly and emails weekly because I went to a basketball game at the Galen Center like 4 years ago. They all do it.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They haven't even sent out renewal bills yet. This is very bizarre.

I just realized this too. Just logged into my account, no sign of an invoice for 2018, no notes about dates payments due, nothing. Very unusual.

We're still on the fence about even renewing. Still love the Cards but not happy with the direction of the NFL overall, and we've now moved 3 hours to the south, making Sunday excursions to Glendale extremely challenging.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
It's very common, I think it is well know that we travel to games every year, so because of that I have been called by the Rams, Redskins, Bengals, and the browns (probably more that I can't remember) to see if I was interested in season tickets. I have also been called by the cards, and they still refer to me as a former season ticket holder. I have came close on two different occasions to buying them. I am considering a move back home and then it would be a no brainer. I just can't imagine what my house would look like after having Bucky, CBUS, and ST Louis John all in the same weekend.

:sarcasm:

Wife's a great housekeeper....:biglaugh:
Woohoo me & John will be ready to hide rattlesnakes in your pillows, make it look like Animal house & burn down the place lol :moon:

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
I've been called for season tickets before too. Virginia to AZ is just too far. Actually it's not that distance that's the problem, it's getting back to work on Monday, with enough sleep to actually function, that's usually the issue.

Go Cards!!!

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Just got my renewal email - 1/3 due mid-March. Sigh ... not sure if I'm even gonna renew this year. One of my friends sold her 2018 season tickets since they wanted the option of going again the following season.

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
I've been on their call list for years. The commute was too much so when we didn't renew, I told them to keep me on the call list until I retire :thumbup:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson