Ingovernable (Netflix)

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those of you willing to watch series in Mexican with subtitles, I found this to be worth the time. It's a good mix of political intrigue with how lives are affected in the barrio. Lots of action and a good plot line. A fair amount of violence and you will definitely learn a wide variety of Spanish swear words. It stars Kate del Castillo who was also the lead in La Reina del Sur (Queen of the South). My only complaint is, damn, this thing needs a 3rd season.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The smartass in me asks, is the series really in Mexican with subtitles and Spanish swear words? I took several years of Spanish, but don't understand Mexican. LOL, sounds like a good show though, will have to check it out.

OP
OP
MrYeahBut

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The smartass in me asks, is the series really in Mexican with subtitles and Spanish swear words? I took several years of Spanish, but don't understand Mexican. LOL, sounds like a good show though, will have to check it out.

European Spanish and Latin American Spanish are different like America and England are.

For European Spanish, watch Money Heist.

OP
OP
MrYeahBut

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Now that I think about it, I worded it incorrectly. I should have just said a Mexican series in Spanish... the story takes place in Mexico.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson