Incredibles 2

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My youngest who is almost 4 will never watch movies because they all have villains and scary parts but somehow the incredibles hype got her into incredibles and she watched the entire first movie with me so we went last week and saw part two. The excitement on her face over and over during the movie made it incredibly enjoyable for me. It was decent, a bit predictable but still good but having her there with me made it fantastic. That's what this stuff is all about. She now owns incredibles and watcfhes it for bed time every night and we are eagerly waiting for part 2 to come to dvd

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, 14 and 12 so the oldest is too cool and my youngest kinda just follows her lead. I'll get them to it eventually. ;) Might have to sweeten the pot and throw some Butterfingers in or something lol.

It's weird tho, they absolutely do not like going to the movies and it's like my main interest! Maybe I burned them out when they were little. lol

Having a teenager is SO hard. I am lucky and have a 4 year old girl that softens the blow. My teenager is always with friends, at work or at school. We used to do everything together and now next to nothing. just part of the cycle. If you just have those two, I feel your pain and it only gets harder as they start dating, IMO. Typically though, they come back around in their 20s, heres to hoping.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort