I'm sure that I'll get ripped for this, but...

Reaction score
This coaching staff has me pumped! If this staff had the same talent that Screensbury had early on, we would be playoff contenders. This team, as a whole, does not have much talent. Sure, we have Zaven, Budda, Hollywood and some younger talent, but for the most part, we aren't anywhere close to elite. What this staff has done so far, imo, has been amazing. We shouldn't be in any game, yet we were! What's going to happen when/if Kyler comes back? If we had Kyler, we would have won these 2 games. IF Kyler comes back in the 4th or 5th week, we have a chance of doing some special things!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Just can’t be pumped or praise the coaching staff after a historic collapse. Just can’t do it.
This wasn't the Chicago loss on MNF or the NFC Championship game in Carolina. I never felt good about the game. Even at the half.

It really does make this stuff go down easier if you have zero expectations going in! :)

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This wasn't the Chicago loss on MNF or the NFC Championship game in Carolina. I never felt good about the game. Even at the half.

It really does make this stuff go down easier if you have zero expectations going in! :)
So you take a positive from the game? Nothing positive about blowing a 21 point lead in the second half.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
This coaching staff has me pumped! If this staff had the same talent that Screensbury had early on, we would be playoff contenders. This team, as a whole, does not have much talent. Sure, we have Zaven, Budda, Hollywood and some younger talent, but for the most part, we aren't anywhere close to elite. What this staff has done so far, imo, has been amazing. We shouldn't be in any game, yet we were! What's going to happen when/if Kyler comes back? If we had Kyler, we would have won these 2 games. IF Kyler comes back in the 4th or 5th week, we have a chance of doing some special things!
Were you pumped when were were 10-2 under KK? Things can change quickly.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
first time at the cards game with the girlfriend. she was confused why I was happy driving away after this loss

She's also a miami minx and doesn't understand the Cardinals.

Covering the spread 2 weeks in a row tells us that objective observers view the Cardinals as a lesser team than what these coaches are presenting. I'm cautiously optimistic

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t agree at all. the offense looked good for 2 and a half quarters, it hasn’t looked good like that for at least 2 years, and that is with Dobbs as the qb.
Up 28-7 in second half and get blown up like is seldom seen. Mistakes, dumb penalties and no answer for anything. Hang onto the first half all you want. This was a miserable loss and fits into the Cardinal way of finding ways to crush their fans in the cruelest fashion.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
So you take a positive from the game? Nothing positive about blowing a 21 point lead in the second half.

Dobbs played much better than Week 1 and has been on the team for 3 weeks. Their terrible collapse doesn't erase the fact the team played very well in first half despite a pretty bad roster. I wasn't expecting them to be competitive in an quarter so far this season.

AZ Native

Reaction score
So, who else doesn't see a Dallas team coming here thinking this is a gimme game? They might be surprised.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I wasn't sure that I needed 50 posts to be relevant. All I'm saying is that this offense and defense look better than we've had in years!
We had a top 12 offense and defense two years ago.

My god, it was a simple question. Do like the new staff or no?

Like Rallis. Don’t expect Petzing to be here in two years. Gannon’s act will wear poorly on the players pretty quick.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There was a lot to like, but at the same time Kingsbury never blew 1st half leads like that. I really do think it just came down to DL depth. A DL this thin and this untalented can not afford to be down 3 players. They all need as much rotation as possible. I also didn't like the offense going into a shell those last couple drives. 2nd week in a row where the offense had some razzle dazzle in the first half only for it to disappear as the game closed.

I have to say I will be excited to see Kyler in this offense and this performance alone makes me hope we keep Dobb as a backup long term.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, who else doesn't see a Dallas team coming here thinking this is a gimme game? They might be surprised.
Nah… bad teams start realizing they’re bad after the first couple weeks.

I think the hurt starts really dropping on us next week. BUT, if not this week, because the Cowboys have had brain farts, the Niners will crush us.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Up 28-7 in second half and get blown up like is seldom seen. Mistakes, dumb penalties and no answer for anything. Hang onto the first half all you want. This was a miserable loss and fits into the Cardinal way of finding ways to crush their fans in the cruelest fashion.
For more than half a game we took advantage of a middling team that thought they could mail it in against us. That isn't much of a positive but considering this roster, it's something at least.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
We had a top 12 offense and defense two years ago.

Like Rallis. Don’t expect Petzing to be here in two years. Gannon’s act will wear poorly on the players pretty quick.

2 years ago we had a much more epic collapse over many games. Neither the offense or defense were top 12 in those games.

AZ Native

Reaction score
Nah… bad teams start realizing they’re bad after the first couple weeks.

I think the hurt starts really dropping on us next week. BUT, if not this week, because the Cowboys have had brain farts, the Niners will crush us.
I was just talking about this week wit the boys, niners are another animal.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard