jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least we have this to fire us up:

You must be registered for see images

As opposed to this:

So we got that going for us, which is nice.

JTS

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score

titan

i hate the farm
Reaction score
the girls are called the green bay cheerleaders....

the guys a called the green bay fudge packers............j/k :D

Twist18

Registered
Reaction score
the girls are called the green bay cheerleaders....

the guys a called the green bay fudge packers............j/k :D

I would so let one of those girls sit on my hand while over my head and doing a cheer. Oops, my finger slipped. :D

MoeIsBetter

SPA Co-Commishioner
Reaction score
Man I thought I'd be getting pumped up by now but I gotta say, these injuries kinda worry me. Last year we were healthy going into the post season. This year, the Packers are the healthy team and were dinged up in big places (WR, DE, DB). Will I be screaming my head off tomorrow at the game? HELL YA! Am I as nervous as a kid about to lose his virginity? Yeah...

OP
OP
SECTION 11

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Alright. Got Guinness, meatball sammiches, and jello shots ready. Have 23 megaphones. And most importantly have Truckin on pretty much continuously. Booyah. Damn the torpedos. Puck the Fackers.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just called my WI relatives and talked a lot of mess.. Its weird talking to them cuz they aint these douch bag Packer fans living in PHX.. They are humble Packer fans.. But I made my point and they laughed at the spirit of the game..

F u Packer fans living in AZ.. I'll bust your ass cuz my grandma told me to you POS..

oh ya.. :)

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm nervous and all fired up man i'm not sure how i'm going to sleep tonight..... time to take like 5 pm pills to help lmao.... Please Please Please show up tomorrow cardinals open up the playbook for fitz and our wr's if boldin can't play so be it atleast we will have a wr at full strength on the field. Maybe Doucett will be our edge through the playoffs :). Should be great tomorrow win or lose GO CARDS!!! Great season eaither way

Reaction score
I'm nervous and all fired up man i'm not sure how i'm going to sleep tonight..... time to take like 5 pm pills to help lmao.... Please Please Please show up tomorrow cardinals open up the playbook for fitz and our wr's if boldin can't play so be it atleast we will have a wr at full strength on the field. Maybe Doucett will be our edge through the playoffs :). Should be great tomorrow win or lose GO CARDS!!! Great season eaither way

Doesn't it make playoff football fun? Lots of butterflies for fans all over tonight. Tomorrow will be fun.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm so glad I found this thread. I'm so excited/nervous/fired up that I dont even know what to do so I was going to start my own dumb thread about how excited I am, but now I can just hide here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CARDINALS!!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson