If Keim gets fired this season, who would you want as GM?

mwanamatapa

Veteran
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would be very happy if Adrian Wilson were to get the job. He's definitely being groomed for it and Bidwill will want someone he can trust.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
What's the point of firing Keim if you just appoint his two main guys as the new GM? What other teams want them? Have there been articles saying they are being considered for other jobs around the league?

Would be horrible IMO

This franchise has been going downhill for 3 years. Need new blood.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The guy who does my taxes has a subscription to PFF. Anyone might be an upgrade at this point.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
This franchise has been going downhill for 3 years. Need new blood.
Maybe they just need to reload after trying to make win now moves for Arians? This is only year two after Arians left and the first year with the new coach.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Maybe they just need to reload after trying to make win now moves for Arians? This is only year two after Arians left and the first year with the new coach.

It’s hard to reload when you’re terrible in the trenches and have an eroding defense. It really sucks to rebuild after drafting a franchise QB cause you want him to win but longterm is probably the right move.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
It would likely be Adrian Wilson.

The longer I've been a fan, the more I understand that I don't know what's going on behind the scenes and I don't get enough information on front offices. Krang will likely come in and say that we should pull from the Philly tree, but that's where the Colts got Ryan Grigson, and how'd that work out for them?

It's impossible to know from the outside how this stuff is going to work out. It's more than a scouting position.

Yep. Philly tree.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Will McClay by a wide margin. Look at what the Cowpies have done personally wise in the 5 years since he’s been in charge of assembling talent.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If Keim is fired they are cleaning house, no way it’s ADub, he’s a Keim guy