If Keim gets fired, do we know by Monday?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That's exactly why I don't understand the "well we're better then last year" posts
But we are better than last year. When you’re comparing it to last year, that’s the only proper benchmark. It doesn’t mean we are good. It’s still all relative. Being better than last year shows progress. But it doesn’t mean we are good. I’m happy we made progress, but it doesn’t mean I enjoyed the season. Does that make sense?

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
But we are better than last year. When you’re comparing it to last year, that’s the only proper benchmark. It doesn’t mean we are good. It’s still all relative. Being better than last year shows progress. But it doesn’t mean we are good. I’m happy we made progress, but it doesn’t mean I enjoyed the season. Does that make sense?
We're better than last year and that progress is something to be pleased with, but we are not a good team yet and thus we shouldn't be happy with where we are as any sort of final destination.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Makes perfect sense. Last year we were completely unwatchable on both sides of the ball. This year we were completely unwatchable on the defensive side of the ball. Progress? Yes. But, still a ways to go on offense & a long ways to go on defense. Thank God we had Murray & KK or it would have been just as ugly.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Yeah it makes sense. I don't even count last year, I have rated us compared to the 2016 and 2017 seasons because, like you said, from last year yes we're better but from before that? Not yet and we are more then a few players away IMO

DumboD

Rookie
Reaction score
If he would've been fired, it would've been last year after winning three games and bad coaching hires. I don't think anyone realistically expected them to do any better than they did this season. More continuity is needed on all levels if next season has a chance to be successful.

I understand there's been a lot of comments on the need to fire both Keim and Joseph, but with KK and KM just getting started, the timing does not seem right for an overhaul. The team didn't underachieve like the Cowboys and the Browns.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't care if he drafted KM, one player does not make a team.

Jimmy G, Allen, Tannehill, Watson and Cousins are all in the playoffs this year and none of them are as touted as KM. Point being you don't need a great QB, you need a good team to make it to the post season. If Keim had done a good job we would have a good team already for KM to join or already had a quality QB before Rosen ever happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard