I still Believe we make playoffs and superbowl!!!!!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we win out and if every other team loses out do we have a chance? :)

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think we've been mathematically eliminated from winning the division due to tiebreakers. :shrug: We either are eliminated by head to head against one or more teams or by our record within the division.

Also there already are 6 teams in the Nfc with 8 wins and the most we can get is 7 wins which means we can't get into the playoffs with a wildcard. :shrug:

So no playoffs for us this season. At least we won't be the 1st team with a losing record to make it into the playoffs. :p

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

Last edited:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
If we win out and if every other team loses out do we have a chance? :)

This is really getting ridiculous...I think you guys do this every week just to piss me off & raise my blodd pressure :D

Be proud, support the Cards this week, bring a brown paper bag & wear it throughout the stadium

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Jim Mora would like to chime in on this thread

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
In my head, we go to the playoffs every year!

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Done and doner.
maninground.gif
I will keep witnessing the beatdowns. I gotta see how Skelton does with with the big boys dancing through our O-line, "Thats gotta hurt" . That and I have again relearned the special abilities to laugh at pain, swallow thy pride, drown my sorrows, and somehow still look forward to next weeks shellacking.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is really getting ridiculous...I think you guys do this every week just to piss me off & raise my blodd pressure :D

Be proud, support the Cards this week, bring a brown paper bag & wear it throughout the stadium

I would think a paper bag on your head is the opposite of pride and support.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
okay, I have been restraining myself,...but I just gotta know.....when did they start selling crack on the short bus??

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Can't be eliminated the division leaders are 6-6 with 4 to go. We need 18 games like we need a hole in the head coach.

wonder what we look like without the easiest NFL schedule?

HMMM Bonnie and Clyde comes to mind. you know after the fact.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I noticed that the projection had the Saints at 9-3 visiting the Rams in the wild card round. Imagine the Saints(and the other wild card team) running the table and the Rams going 2-2; there will be outrage all over again like 2008.

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
I think we've been mathematically eliminated from winning the division due to tiebreakers.

Actually (more like amazingly) there is a playoff scenario in which the Cardinals win out to finish 7-9 and if the Rams-Seahawks tie in the final game of the season they both would finish 6-9-1. The 49ers would be 6-10.

Its the longest of longshots but thats better then no shot at all!

Go Cardinals!
~Tim

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Actually (more like amazingly) there is a playoff scenario in which the Cardinals win out to finish 7-9 and if the Rams-Seahawks tie in the final game of the season they both would finish 6-9-1. The 49ers would be 6-10.

Its the longest of longshots but thats better then no shot at all!

Go Cardinals!
~Tim

As much as I would love to make the playoffs, I'm not sure I'd want to be forever known as the only sub .500 team to ever make the playoffs. Unless of course, we win out & take home the Lombardi Trophy. Boy would that piss off the sports media elite!!!

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Yep

Nope Bring a brown paper bag and parade it on the sidelines.
FTFY
Ken Whisenhunt should proudly pull out of his back pocket a paperbag and wear it. Had he got this team to just show up for the Rams or Seahags at home we would be winning the division. If your anything other than an imposter, you win your home games in the division. Unfortunetly that is exactly what Whisenut is and made us....an Imposter. Once there is no pressure we pull out trick plays and show some life rather than punting on 4th and inches, at home no less. From start to finish this has been a season to erase from the memory banks. Early off field manuvering kept us from winning the division and choices of DA at Qb, BD at DC and KW at OC has us O U T of the division race. Totally sucks when the teams in front of you suck really bad and your team sucks worse thru bad choices. Win what games are left but remember what could have been if better men were running this thing. They Suck. Thank you and good night.:bang:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
FTFY
Ken Whisenhunt should proudly pull out of his back pocket a paperbag and wear it. Had he got this team to just show up for the Rams or Seahags at home we would be winning the division. If your anything other than an impostor, you win your home games in the division. Unfortunately that is exactly what Whisenut is and made us....an Impostor.

Once there is no pressure we pull out trick plays and show some life rather than punting on 4th and inches, at home no less. From start to finish this has been a season to erase from the memory banks. Early off field maneuvering kept us from winning the division and choices of DA at Qb, BD at DC and KW at OC has us O U T of the division race. Totally sucks when the teams in front of you suck really bad and your team sucks worse thru bad choices. Win what games are left but remember what could have been if better men were running this thing. They Suck. Thank you and good night.:bang:

Sad but true. With any kind of effort at all the Cards would be 9-4 not 4-9. Seattle is terrible and the Cards should have won both games. The Seahawks lose 33-3, 41-7, beat the Cards and then lose 34-19, 42-24, and 40-21. The Cards should have won the Tampa, SF and Rams games at home.

4-9 instead of 9-4. That's how horrific the QB play and this season have been for the Cards and us poor fans.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sad but true. With any kind of effort at all the Cards would be 9-4 not 4-9. Seattle is terrible and the Cards should have won both games. The Seahawks lose 33-3, 41-7, beat the Cards and then lose 34-19, 42-24, and 40-21. The Cards should have won the Tampa, SF and Rams games at home.

4-9 instead of 9-4. That's how horrific the QB play and this season have been for the Cards and us poor fans.
should have won the Viking game easily.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Well, if you bought the paper bag you brought to the stadium, you'd be more invested in the outcome than someone who didn't buy anything....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn