I need some advice/feedback..........

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
I just received in the mail on Saturday the blank alternate (blue) Cards jersey I got off of e-bay. I am going to get a name and number put on there but at this point I am rather undecided about what. Stronso (4) like my red authentic? Smith (22)........but it is blue like the Cowboys so I am not sure about that..... Blake (11) to welcome our new QB?

I could go OLD school and put Lomax (15) ..... any thoughts?

OP
OP
Stronso

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
I would love that but the place I want to go get it done is here at MSG and I will be back in AZ by May 1

OP
OP
Stronso

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
I did that with the authentic (Stronso #4) and Davis is a great choice but now I am thinking og KVB #93

OP
OP
Stronso

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Re: BLUE?!?!?!

Originally posted by andikrist
... what the... blue? for a Cardinals Jersey
Andikrist sez: "get #666"

Youhave never seen the alt Cards jerseys? Yes they are AZ flag blue..........

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
I still like He Hate Me. That was classic.

Maybe you could staple and duct tape a picture of Tina on the back and use something like She Date Me.

At the very least, it'd be throroughly confusing to the average person...

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The blue jerseys that the Cards have as their "alternate" are plainly the worst jerseys in football. We've had 'em for a couple years, and when you'd go to the Giants-Cards games, there would be a handful of people in the blue Cards jerseys. They're stupid. I wish we'd played up the black or something.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Re: yeah, black!!

Originally posted by andikrist
...would be cool

Yeah, they'd look a lot like the Falcons' jerseys, which are one of the coolest in football, if you ask me (the NFC South is the "cool jersey, no heart division), but I like them way more than the blue, which look so much like other teams' standard unis, they don't really have a point, not even novelty.