I miss Bruce

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Watching this TB Sea game brings me back to fond memories. I know all the warts but seeing them throw up 30+ points on the rams and Seahawks this year makes me jealous. That’s the offense I miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As this point I’d rather have TB roster than us and they only have one less win coming into this week.

You’re crazy.

Them having one less win than us should speak more about Arians, Bowles, & the rest of that coaching staff compared to a rookie HC & Vance Joseph & ours. Especially with their skill players + front 4 on defense.

OP
OP
HoodieBets

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
You’re crazy.

Them having one less win than us should speak more about Arians, Bowles, & the rest of that coaching staff compared to a rookie HC & Vance Joseph & ours. Especially with their skill players + front 4 on defense.

So I said I wanted their roster, you said I’m crazy, then you said they have great skill players and defensive front 4. So you’re agreeing with me?

OP
OP
HoodieBets

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Imagine if we had their WRs and TE!

Would the play calling make them look like the guys we already have? We have showed kyler can be accurate why not call more throws between 15-20 yards. It infuriates me that we don’t use the middle of the field.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Would the play calling make them look like the guys we already have? We have showed kyler can be accurate why not call more throws between 15-20 yards. It infuriates me that we don’t use the middle of the field.

CAUSE OUR WR CANT GET OPEN.

Jesus Christ. Yeah it’s the play calling that’s keeping our WR from getting separation

OP
OP
HoodieBets

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
His schtick wore old

Yeah for sure it was his time to go when he did. It’s like that ex where you see her around town with someone new after a couple years and you reminisce on the good times. It was nice to have the best offense in the league at one point.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah for sure it was his time to go when he did. It’s like that ex where you see her around town with someone new after a couple years and you reminisce on the good times. It was nice to have the best offense in the league at one point.

Meh. She's your ex for a reason and so is Bruce. Move on and don't look back.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Uh Godwin and Evans are so much better than anyone we have in our receiving corps (yes, including Fitz) and it’s not close. And OJ Howard is a weapon that’s just not being used.