I know the zaven Collins thread got locked but here is some info on arrest

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would anyone need to drive a car with almost 700hp?

That rich...

I have heard this exact argument about sports. Throw in the fact that we are on a message board where many of us here follow sports religiously...

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
That's not the battle you want to fight. Go put your sweatpants on and cook some kale for your 'friends' until its time to drive your Prius to the therapist.
Yeah, okay. Those who talk…

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on you two. I will start handing out lengthy suspensions if this crap doesn't stop.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
I dont think Ill ever read a better burn than what AZCrazy just typed....

That said, the love affair with the automobile goes back beyond the industrial revolution. When enjoyed lawfully it can be a great and exciting hobby. Why
anyone would indict another persons enjoyment in this screams to their sad and lonely nature.

Zaven enjoy your new found success but enjoy it within the confines of the law, son!

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I dont think Ill ever read a better burn than what AZCrazy just typed....

That said, the love affair with the automobile goes back beyond the industrial revolution. When enjoyed lawfully it can be a great and exciting hobby. Why
anyone would indict another persons enjoyment in this screams to their sad and lonely nature.

Zaven enjoy your new found success but enjoy it within the confines of the law, son!

Love to see a picture, illustration of an automobile before combustion engines. ;)

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Very entertaining watching some turn this into a political discussion on the football side of the forum. Curious as to why a silly and sophomoric wiener joke being taken so personally, especially when it’s not directed at anyone in this forum.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This scandal-ridden offseason lay at the feet of the GM. First there's Hopkins admitting he likes to party, then we find out Kyler plays video games (and he likes other sports than football, what a degenerate). Now we have a dude speeding. Where's the leadership? :mrgreen:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose