I enter this morning with optimism!

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I never want to root for anyone to lose their jobs, but I do think that we'll find out that Kliff and Keim are out. I don't believe that Vance Joseph, Quentin Harris, or Adrian Wilson will find themselves with promotions.

I'm not only hoping for, but expecting, a fresh start for the organization. A new GM, and a new coach. And I think we have a better shot at a decent combo than some of the naysayers out there are thinking. I'm excited to hopefully finally emerge from what I've seen as a four year nightmare.

Just speaking some positivity into existence on this Monday morning. Go Cards! :raccoon:

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I mean, Michael Bidwill has to hear the noise coming from the media & fans one would think, how could he not? Maybe he had someone throw the VJ coaching rumor out there to see how it is received by the media & fans? It wasn't a positive response about VJ from what I read. He needs to go outside the organization for both hires, cut ties with anything associated with Steve Keim. I would love to have Sean Payton, I've even warmed up to Jim Harbaugh, hell, I'd even be good with Frank Reich at this point, anything but KK or VJ.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I mean, Michael Bidwill has to hear the noise coming from the media & fans one would think, how could he not? Maybe he had someone throw the VJ coaching rumor out there to see how it is received by the media & fans? It wasn't a positive response about VJ from what I read. He needs to go outside the organization for both hires, cut ties with anything associated with Steve Keim. I would love to have Sean Payton, I've even warmed up to Jim Harbaugh, hell, I'd even be good with Frank Reich at this point, anything but KK or VJ.
Honey Bidwill don't care.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Let me cool a bit your enthusiasm

Last edited:

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I never want to root for anyone to lose their jobs, but I do think that we'll find out that Kliff and Keim are out. I don't believe that Vance Joseph, Quentin Harris, or Adrian Wilson will find themselves with promotions.

I'm not only hoping for, but expecting, a fresh start for the organization. A new GM, and a new coach. And I think we have a better shot at a decent combo than some of the naysayers out there are thinking. I'm excited to hopefully finally emerge from what I've seen as a four year nightmare.

Just speaking some positivity into existence on this Monday morning. Go Cards! :raccoon:
I'm feeling just the opposite. With every passing hour, I'm afraid they are going to end up keeping him and make some excuses about the bad season. I'm still not confident that they will get rid of Keim either.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Starting to wonder if Kliff stays and is told to hire an OC.
What do you (and the chorus of people who think Kliff “needs to hire an OC) think will happen if he did? The Cards have a Passing game coordinator and another senior offensive assistant a BS had a run game coordinator until recently.

Do you just want Kliff to stop calling plays? So he can focus on…?

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What do you (and the chorus of people who think Kliff “needs to hire an OC) think will happen if he did? The Cards have a Passing game coordinator and another senior offensive assistant a BS had a run game coordinator until recently.

Do you just want Kliff to stop calling plays? So he can focus on…?
Poster dude

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Kliff isn’t fired Bidwill press conference will be hilarious as he attempts to sell us on this ****sandwich.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Coaches have already been fired in the NFL since the regular season ended. Those teams were clearly being proactive and planning ahead.

What do the Cardinals do? Set a press conference for this afternoon. This doesn't exactly scream decisiveness about a major house cleaning.

So I don't share in the optimism about any major changes.

Son of RedRage

All Star
Reaction score
Local media has been talking an awwwwful lot about a new coach. You gotta figure, with access journalism, these outlets don't talk like this unless something is on the horizon. I think he's out. I'm not hearing any defenses of Kliff from the media.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hiring of KK and his high school coaching approach, bringing in a number of his players and feeding a “soft” culture represented the first “close your eyes/jump into the pool” stab at creative hiring by Michael B.

I doubt he’ll repeat the approach next cycle. He’ll stick to the tried and true and hire from within. Not necessarily a bad approach unless the Injury Gods bite us on the butt once again.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave