I Am Celebrating!

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still love Rolle's celebrations. It might not be appropriate that I celebrated them with a Sake bomber followed by two beers (especially since I am kinda in the process of writing two papers for school right now), but I don't care.

HOORAY CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!

AZHEAD

Reaction score
The first penalty was called because Rolle went to his back. If you remember correctly he actually fell to his back after the flip. That that is the epitome of a BS call.
The second penalty came at the end of the game and had no direct influence in the outcome of the game. If you are going to scold anybody it should be Antonio Smith for taking a cheap shot on Carson Palmer.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey come on 82, we get it. You don't like Rolle. Lighten up a little. Celebrate a road win. They don't happen a lot around here.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Hey come on 82, we get it. You don't like Rolle. Lighten up a little. Celebrate a road win. They don't happen a lot around here.

I said I didn't mind the round-off backhandsrping...

It's nothing against Rolle in particular. I'm just so fed up with adolescent morons celebrating things that are nothing more than just doing their job. Especially dudes on teams like the Cards who haven't won a dam thing in a century or so...
Do you friggin job. Show some respect and class. And then actually try winning. Maybe then you'll have a basis for backflips and swan dives...

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Let's stop the complaining and ENJOY THE VICTORY!

amazing some can find negatives after a GREAT VICTORY!

Ease up and let's have some fun for another week.

That was a great game from start to finish. I loved every second of it. There were up's and down's, but in the end it was another Cardinals Victory!

Loving life and have NOTHING to complain about.

Go Cardinals!!!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I said I didn't mind the round-off backhandsrping...

It's nothing against Rolle in particular. I'm just so fed up with adolescent morons celebrating things that are nothing more than just doing their job. Especially dudes on teams like the Cards who haven't won a dam thing in a century or so...
Do you friggin job. Show some respect and class. And then actually try winning. Maybe then you'll have a basis for backflips and swan dives...

LOL you sound like a curmudgeon. You darn punks!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
The first penalty was called because Rolle went to his back. If you remember correctly he actually fell to his back after the flip. That that is the epitome of a BS call.
The second penalty came at the end of the game and had no direct influence in the outcome of the game. If you are going to scold anybody it should be Antonio Smith for taking a cheap shot on Carson Palmer.

Isn't there a new rule this year that says you can't fall to the ground during your celebration? I think that was what the call was for. It's just another thing the NO FUN LEAGUE is doing to try and take away celebrating in the end zone.

AZHEAD

Reaction score
Isn't there a new rule this year that says you can't fall to the ground during your celebration? I think that was what the call was for.

The point I was trying to make was that he didn't go down to the ground on purpose, and that he fell from exhaustion. But rules are rules and as you stated this is the No Fun League.