I aint out

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cuss words come to mind when I see folks sinking into old expectations. Refrain is what I do when I read some posts around here. Everybody can state the obvious and come up with the obvious conclusions, does that make everything obvious? I don't think so. Punk asses like to bring up the negative constantly, taking darkside to a whole new place, I call it bitch side, but that's just me. I think they just want to be right more than they are fans.

If you gotta stomach and if you can handle a whole season, than ride with me. Promise Land is still there, most folks don't ever get there because they quit, like little *******. We are the Birdgang, and we still here.

Last edited:

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Couldn't give up or get out even if I wanted too :)

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Cuss words come to mind when I see folks sinking into old expectations. Refrain is what I do when I read some posts around here. Everybody can state the obvious and come up with the obvious conclusions, does that make everything obvious? I don't think so. Punk asses like to bring up the negative constantly, taking darkside to a whole new place, I call it bitch side, but that's just me. I think they just want to be right more than they are fans.

If you gotta stomach and if you can handle a whole season, than ride with me. Promise Land is still there, most folks don't ever get there because they quit, like little *******. We are the Birdgang, and we still here.

Say it BROTHER, I haven't missed a down in 15 years and I'm not about to start now.... We're in for the long haul. Oh and my son hasn't missed a regular season down since 1993, and he was born in 1990.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That type of stuff pisses me off. We fall behind and all of a sudden it's oh this team quit. Guys crying about Troy Niklas this guy is 4 games into his NFL career let's be realistic here man.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see it as this couldn't come at a better time to see what LT can do. 2 very poor teams in the next 2 weeks. I would think that we could win with DesertDawg taking the snaps :). If we can get to 5-1 and have Palmer, Stanton, Campbell, Badger and any other injured back, we are looking good. Very positive at this point!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
If we haven't checked out after 25 years of 5-11 why would you think we'd quit now?

:D

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't quit, I've got battered fan syndrome.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of the "calling out other fans" threads... Anyone on this board is a true fan. Some are realists, some are overly pessimistic, and some are overly optimistic. That is what makes this a great board!

BTW, If LT starts more than 3 games this season combined with the depleted defense, this season will not end with a playoff appearance.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of the "calling out other fans" threads... Anyone on this board is a true fan. Some are realists, some are overly pessimistic, and some are overly optimistic. That is what makes this a great board!

Thank you, :thumbup:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I ain't quitting after 40 yrs, but we've got a tough tallllllll mountain to climb if Palmer isn't back & healthy by the Cowpies game.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I still think we're going 14-2 and hosting a SB. Keep the dream alive!

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
Dayam Dawg!!!-----you had me real confused. I thought someone had outed you on the board. Glad that was not the case.

On another note, we may not be pitchin' a no-hitter anymore, but there's still a lot of serious 'want to' in that locker room. They didn't quit last week, and they won't quit this week either. This could be an important 'W'.

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dayam Dawg!!!-----you had me real confused. I thought someone had outed you on the board. Glad that was not the case.

On another note, we may not be pitchin' a no-hitter anymore, but there's still a lot of serious 'want to' in that locker room. They didn't quit last week, and they won't quit this week either. This could be an important 'W'.

And we got Stanton back, that is HUGE!! :)

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im still in it to win it.. What happens the rest of the season, I dunno.. But Im expecting wins, like every other season for almost 30 years now..

I would be lying to you if I didn't say I wasn't still pissed the F off.. Never did I ever think I could hate the Broncos more.. But last Sunday, oh man.. I dunno.. Never have I a seen such a coward ass ***** ass scared team than them Broncos.. Chicken **** play by them *******..

Was driving to work on Monday was zoned out. Noticed a car driving well under the speed limit in front of me gawking at the palm trees. Looked at the liscence plate. Was Colorado. Almost ran that ****er off the road. No lie. Realized it wasn't a good move. Never said anything to them. Just followed them until they turned or I wasn't pissed anymore. They turned.

Mood felt like when I lived in Denver and was fighting them *******s every day. On Federal. In Westminister. Littleton. Damn near everywhere in Denver. In my Eric Swann jersey.

Letting it go now.. On to this week.

Therapy haha

Last edited:

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Im still in it to win it.. What happens the rest of the season, I dunno.. But Im expecting wins, like every other season for almost 30 years now..

I would be lying to you if I didn't say I wasn't still pissed the F off.. Never did I ever think I could hate the Broncos more.. But last Sunday, oh man.. I dunno.. Never have I a seen such a coward ass ***** ass scared team than them Broncos.. Chicken **** play by them *******..

Was driving to work on Monday was zoned out. Noticed a car driving well under the speed limit in front of me gawking at the palm trees. Looked at the liscence plate. Was Colorado. Almost ran that ****er off the road. No lie. Realized it wasn't a good move. Never said anything to them. Just followed them until they turned or I wasn't pissed anymore. They turned.

Mood felt like when I liked in Denver and was fighting them *******s every day. On Federal. In Westminister. Littleton. Damn near everywhere in Denver. In my Eric Swann jersey.

Letting it go now.. On to this week.

Therapy haha

I'm with you. I didn't have any animosity for them before, but now I think they're classless. I really, REALLY, hope we play them in the SB. That's my dream scenario. I wish with all my being that we get there and play them and beat their ass. BAD.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That whole in-com-plete chant thing the crowd does when the opponent throws an incompletion just freaking galls me, man. Straight outta junior high. Of course they got to do their little chant when LT threw, like 8 in completions in a row, it still Jack's my jaws a week later. I'm pissed.

There, I feel better now.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That whole in-com-plete chant thing the crowd does when the opponent throws an incompletion just freaking galls me, man. Straight outta junior high. Of course they got to do their little chant when LT threw, like 8 in completions in a row, it still Jack's my jaws a week later. I'm pissed.

There, I feel better now.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Were going to beat their ass dude. Without cheap shots and being lame, without being all smug like thir coach, and without Peyton Manning throwing passes on us just to run up the #'s. SB here we come. It's destiny man. Manning left our state and went to Denver, then they cheap shotted our last best player on D then they talk all smug and then we beat them in the SB on our home turf. Destiny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard