I’m thankful for…

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, tell me something Cardinals related that your thankful for.

I’m thankful we chose to sign James Conner as a backup RB who has 555 yards and 12 TDs, all on a 1.75 mil deal, instead of resigning Drake who got a 2-year 14 mil deal (11 mil guaranteed) and only has 222 yards & 2 TDs.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I’m thankful for everything Cardinals related this season.
But mostly I’m thankful for for all you guys for always being here.
I’m also thankful that @Shaggy and @Iceman see fit to keep this venue not only available but modern and fresh. It helps me to interact with so many people I enjoy

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m thankful for everything Cardinals related this season.
But mostly I’m thankful for for all you guys for always being here.
I’m also thankful that @Shaggy and @Iceman see fit to keep this venue not only available but modern and fresh. It helps me to interact with so many people I enjoy
Really appreciate the kind words! We both love sports, but are absolutely diehard Az sports fans. We appreciate all of our loyal members for making this an amazing forum!

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Thankful for the best Keim past year ever. I remember not long ago when the Cardinals biggest offseason signing was Adam Snyder.

Thanks for James Conner. For Rodney Hudson. For AJ Green. For JJ Watt. For Colt McCoy. For Zach Ertz. For Marco Wilson. For Rondale Moore. For soon to be Zaven Collins. For returning Markus Golden. For Matt Prater (last game notwithstanding). For getting Malcolm Butler (though he turned out weird).

And for a roster littered up and down with recent young high caliber draft picks. I see you....

Kyler Murray
Byron Murphy
Chase Edmonds
Christian Kirk
Leki Fotu
Rashard Lawrence
Isaiah Simmons
Zach Allen
Jalen Thompson
Budda Baker, etc, etc, etc....

Latest posts

Forum statistics