hypothetical with Hawks

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'd rather see the Suns trade Ayton for Tyus Jones than Trae Young.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Prime Dragic would have been a good pg for phx. good shooter, not gonna hog the ball, adequate defense, good passing, adequate height.

But he might demand we sign his worthless brother and then demand a trade when Booker gets more touches.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Trae's usage rate isn't much different than Donovan Mitchell's or Jaylen Brown's, I can live with that. His me-first personality and shot selection bother me more but unlike DA, he plays hard.

I'd take Trae and see if we can't fix him since fixing Ayton looks impossible. And the last I heard Young and Booker get along well so maybe we'd see a different player in Phoenix. It's a big maybe but we're already there with Ayton.

You think Trae Young plays hard? He literally might be the worst defender in the NBA. He makes no effort at all and this season pouted because Murray took away his touches. He refuses to move and play off ball.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
Atlanta calls in the off-season, says they want to take their team in a different direction, and offers Trae Young and Clint Capela for Ayton and Paul, the latter of whom they will buy out. What do you say?
How about Bogdonavic and Capela and then sign Irving as a FA

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Well right, both Ayton and Young are fundamentally flawed players. It's a question of which flaws you think you can work around.
Capella coming with Trae makes it worthwhile absorbing Trae’s flaws.
Id be shocked if the Hawks actually agreed to this… but if they did, it’s a slam dunk yes!!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Trae doesnt move the meter with me. Way too sporadic and is known to be high maintenance. Buyer beware.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There aren't any more first round picks for Phoenix to throw in.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard