Hunt

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
NFL players need to be normal humans off the field

Have you met normal people?

Normal people do all kinds of crap. So by your definition they are normal people.

What you're really saying is that you expect them to be better than normal people. Thus proving my point that they are held to higher standards. Despite a far higher percentage than normal coming from poor and disadvantaged backgrounds.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We can go back & forth on this issue forever. In the end, it's up to Michael Bidwill to judge whether Kareem Hunt is truly contrite. I do love the intensity in which this kid runs the ball. When the end zone is in sight, he has yet another gear he kicks in to. If he's truly turned his life around, I like this kid over any other option out there right now. Hell, I've had to hunt (no pun intended) down some posters on this board for disagreeing with me, and yet, here I am forgiven & still posting:):D

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Normal people do all kinds of crap. So by your definition they are normal people.

What you're really saying is that you expect them to be better than normal people. Thus proving my point that they are held to higher standards. Despite a far higher percentage than normal coming from poor and disadvantaged backgrounds.
I hold all people to the standard of being a good member of society. If you want to call that “higher standard” I suggest you maybe consider raising your own standards instead of accepting less from people.

and if anyone wants to throw shade at me for being on a high horse, maybe you need a higher horse.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

But they’re not really held to higher standards. Did hunt stay unemployed? Does he get paid millions? Was mixon drafted? Is he being paid millions?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
But they’re not really held to higher standards. Did hunt stay unemployed? Does he get paid millions? Was mixon drafted? Is he being paid millions?

But there are people who don't want them to be. That's my point. There are fans want them driven out of the league.

Hunt lost 8 game cheques then had to take a 6m deal when he was worth 10m+ on talent.

I don't condone what either has done but Hunt has paid his price and deserves a 2nd chance.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
But there are people who don't want them to be. That's my point. There are fans want them driven out of the league.

Hunt lost 8 game cheques then had to take a 6m deal when he was worth 10m+ on talent.

I don't condone what either has done but Hunt has paid his price and deserves a 2nd chance.
See I think “deserves” is a misleading word. Does every person automatically get a do-over? More than one? Or should a person have to do something to earn a second chance? I’m not saying hunt hasn’t. I don’t know if he’s done public service, or anger management training, etc. but just losing money doesn’t make someone “deserving” of anything in my book.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

I've met lots of normal people, and normal people don't beat up on women or get assault charges pressed against them. I'm not friends with a single person who has an assault charge, and I'm friends with a lot of people.

Do you really feel like most "normal people" have assaulted women they barely know?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Dream offense. We’re going wishbone with 2 TEs and 1 WR.
Qb-Mike Vick
Rbs- Rice, Mixon, Hunt
WR- Cariuth
TE’s- Winslow JR.. Hernandez.

offensive coordinator-OJ Simpson